Chapter 25: Gargoyles & Demon Hunter

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with Goliath, Derrick, and the gargoyles were moving out to the hospital right away with their wings and they both flying out to somewhere else and looking for the place where they need to get there. Then (Y/N) told them about there was Mammon who kidnapped Eliza and then (Y/N) want them to go the other way to fight these demons in here.

(Y/N): "Angela, Demona, you girls with me...and the rest of you...you know what to do....you have holy weapons with you, right?" He asked them and make them nod their heads.

(Y/N): "Whatever you do...Do not let these scumbags live...every last single one of them live." He said to them and make them nod their heads with an evilly smirk and they both were heading off by themselves. When (Y/N) was with the two feminine gargoyles going out by themselves and then (Y/N) tries to think this problem with the case that (Y/N) need to know about it...but (Y/N) went to the water thing over there and he was put the holy water in there.

(Y/N): "Alright, let's see how the demons get tastes by the holy waters." He said to himself and make (Y/N) was with Angela and Demona going in there and slaughtering many demons are in there by themselves.

(A/N: This one right here is an epic battle fight.)

(Y/N): "That's all of them...right now...we need to find Elisa." He said to them and make them nod their heads with understood and then they are going to find Elisa right away.

To Be Continued.