Chapter 23: New Gargoyle

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "Well, this is unexpected." He said to himself and make him was holding the newspaper and he was reading about Drakon was been killed by someone else who just totally end him and his crimes doing. When (Y/N) was in the office of Police Station and (Y/N) just reading the newspaper for what he was solve the problem about this case of crime that they were been killed by whatever it is killing them.

Then (Y/N) was sigh little bit and make him was take the cigarette out by himself and lighter too that he was light it up by himself.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Well, this is stupid idea when the gangster deal with the devil." He said to himself and make him was sigh out.

When (Y/N) was smoking the cigarette little bit and make him was sigh out little bit and he was sat there and chilling by himself when he is on the seat and then he put the lighter out and make (Y/N) was tries to think like he need to find the oth...

When (Y/N) was smoking the cigarette little bit and make him was sigh out little bit and he was sat there and chilling by himself when he is on the seat and then he put the lighter out and make (Y/N) was tries to think like he need to find the other way to kill Mammon or maybe expelled Mammon to the hell. Then (Y/N) heard Elisa was came here and she told (Y/N) there was an important that she need (Y/N)'s help and make him was take a look at it and then he saw the claw marks comes from the wall.

(Y/N): "Hmmm..." He tries to thinking.

Elisa: "Well, what are you thinking?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "That claw marks comes from gargoyle." He said to her and make her surprise for what she heard (Y/N) just speak out to her.

Elisa: "W-Wait, are you sure?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep, I definitely recognize the claw marks comes from whatever it is." He said to her and make him was showing her the other pictures for what Elisa gonna take a look and some pictures of demons that (Y/N) was kill them already before. But only thing is...there was a mark of supernatural on the ground with star also dark magic and make (Y/N) told her that he doesn't like the cultists who were behind this with Drakon work.

Elisa: "You hate cultists like a lot?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, a lot of them...I am hunting them down because they were kidnapped the innocent people and I won't forgiving them for what they tries to use the ritual to summon some demons appeared here by themselves." He said to Elisa.

Elisa: "Noted....so what about this picture?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, we're going to find out who was responsible for doing this and behind this too." He said to her and make her want to help and (Y/N) told her this is personal business for his doing and he is going to take these demons out by himself.

Time Skip Later.

At Night.

 When (Y/N) was going out by himself alone for himself and he was put his hands on his pant's pockets and then he was walking like badass and (Y/N) got his hand fling his hair back to normal for himself and make him was sight out little bit.

(Y/N): "Damn...I felt like killing many demons by myself like it is burn up." He said to himself and make him was about to moving and the feminine gargoyle who was observing at (Y/N) who was going after him and she didn't want to kill him because she need to see him right away by herself.

???: "Is that him? Constantine the demon hunter." She said to herself.

Michael: "Remember, my child....you must need a human partner with you up and this Constantine will help you to defeat the traitor was among the angel." He said to her.

???: "I must get there immediately right now before he will be killed.

When (Y/N) was in the building somewhere else and he just got the interrogate at this abandoned place and looking for the demons and make sure that nobody else around here in this place...but it kept secret that make sure nobody else won't come after (Y/N). But (Y/N) know there was a gargoyle following him...a different female gargoyle was coming after him and whatever he tries to do...he might

(Y/N): "Hmmm...." He was sat on the chair by himself and make him just sit there and chilling little bit and then (Y/N) still holding the whiskey bottle in his hand and make him was drinking it by himself and his night is off...but he is going to investigate at the demons and hunt them down. Then except for one reason thing is...someone is after him and make (Y/N) doesn't know where or who was it...but he can felt the opponent is still stalking and following at him and he definitely know her is here and (Y/N) was look at the time and still it is 8:00 PM already.

(Y/N): "Where are you?" He asked her and make him was flapping and he turn around to look and he saw there was different female gargoyle who was appeared here by herself.

Cheetah.

(Y/N): "Huh...I never notice there were more of you are here." He said to himself and the feminine gargoyle was here and she had a weapon with her and she was holding the holy axe by herself and then there was another feminine gargoyle appeared here and it looks she was Japanese.

" He said to himself and the feminine gargoyle was here and she had a weapon with her and she was holding the holy axe by herself and then there was another feminine gargoyle appeared here and it looks she was Japanese

Yasma.

Yasma: "Are you Constantine The Demon Hunter?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, why ask?" He asked her and make the two of them explaining to (Y/N) about what are they here for fight and kill the demons too and they want to join up with (Y/N) because they gonna hunt the demons down by themselves.

To Be Continued.