Chapter 3: We Are The Good Guys!!!!

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Goliath: "What in god is this?!" He said in surprise

Hudson: "A monster or demon?!?" He said in surprise.

Lexington, Broadway, and Brooklynn were surprise to see (Y/N) summon a monster appeared with his power and this make them were took a surprise little bit.

Angela: "I-It's a monster...H-H-He summon him." She said to them and make them were goes fighting stances right away and (Y/N) take his shotgun out and load the weapon up right away and he said.

(Y/N): "Alright, here I am right now...but I don't thin you and your own kinds are going to be exists and...I'm going to take you all down." He said to them and then Broadway, Lexington who charge toward at (Y/N) first. Then (Y/N) turn around and aim his shotgun at the two of them and blast the two of them with the holy shotgun and send the two of them back away from him.

Lexington: "AAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was shout out in pain by (Y/N)'s holy bullets and send the small gargoyle down on the ground and make him was gritting his teeth in pain and he was got hurt by the powerful shotgun comes from (Y/N) who was shoo...

Lexington: "AAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was shout out in pain by (Y/N)'s holy bullets and send the small gargoyle down on the ground and make him was gritting his teeth in pain and he was got hurt by the powerful shotgun comes from (Y/N) who was shooting his weapon at him.

Broadway: "Lexington!!!!!!" He shout out and make him tries to help Lexington up.

Brooklyn: "You son of a-" He tries to said and (Y/N) aim his shotgun and blast at Brooklyn and the gargoyle and make him dodge out of the way from the bullets were striking at him and then (Y/N) was begin to shoot any gargoyles who were standing right there. Then Goliath was about to attack (Y/N) but the monster appeared out of nowhere and it snarl out at Goliath and make Goliath was going to fight the monster with his bare hands.

The monster was tries to take him down and the two of them are fighting each others also Hudson with Brox help Goliath fighting the monster too...the three of them were fighting against at the monster. Except for (Y/N) who was blast his weapon at those gargoyles by himself and then they both dodge out of the ways from the attacks of (Y/N) and he was aim his holy shotgun at them and shoot them again with powerful holy bullet.