Chapter 11: The Packs

3rd POV:

In 5 Days Later.

Well, everything seems to be quiet and all around seems to be full of humans were walking but there were demons are here in this world by themselves and thanks for the supernatural hunter and Gargoyles were fighting the demons and hunt them down...but they were the one who possessed humans and controlling them as a monsters. Then they both tries their best to hunt these demons and send them to the hell where they belong to...because the demons are merciless and they are evils.

Well, seems to be everything alright.

But what about the other demon.

The other demon?

Oh, right...we are forgot about the demon name is Mammon and he was the son of Satan.

Yeah, he's still walking on the land of valley in somewhere but he is gonna take a long trip with his feet by himself and he isn't rest or tired because he doesn't need to.

What else is he gonna do is...sacrifice.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in the detective room and make him was turn his head to look down at the files of the Packs and make him was remembered these guys were in the Television show and he remembered them are pretty much good guys...but not...(Y/N) heard the news of these bad guys are sentence to the jail for their own crimes.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* What a dreadful in this day." He said to himself and make him was check all everything on the file and he want to know if these criminals will be out of the jail anytime and soon because (Y/N) doesn't like them at all. Then (Y/N) was stretching his arms and make him sigh little bit and he turn his head to look all everything around and seen many people were doing their own works and some police have their own duties and except for (Y/N) who hunt the demons down in this world.

Elisa: "Having a hard time, Constantine?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, I'm just reading these files of criminals called the 'Pack'." He said to her.

Elisa: "Oh yeah...that won't be necessary for the kids are watching this tv show." She said to (Y/N) and make him was thinking about it and he had the other idea what he must do but (Y/N) was smoke the cigarette little bit and he turn his head to look outside and he saw Demona who already turn into stone...but she won't break free when the sun is up...only night will come out.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...Well, if I see these criminals appeared...maybe we will investigate about these criminals." He said to her.

Elisa: "Hehehe, good idea." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and then he went to reading the newspaper by himself and he will think about it later but until few moment later there was a breaking new comes from the TV is on. Then (Y/N) look over there and he saw the TV New is on right now and make him look at the image with picture of Packs...were escape already and it seems they both were break free out by someone else who doing it.

Elisa: "You've got to be kidding to me." She said.

(Y/N): "Well, ain't no joke about it." He said to her.

Elisa: "I'm done with this whole thing..." She said to herself and make her was walking back to her own table and doing her own work and (Y/N) who was reading the newspaper and he see there was an exorcism comes from (Y/N) who use the technique of exorcism to send the demon to the hell where they belong to.

(Y/N): "Well, whatever it is...we'll be ready for these guys." He said to her.

Time Skip Later.