Chapter 27: Satan V.S Gabriel

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was finally did it by himself and he just summon the monstrous for what they were fear of...the fallen angel....the devil for himself...Satan/The King Of Hell. It seems he is here...the Satan is here...and he was dressing all white business suit for himself and he looks like badass when he just dressing up like this but whoever he really is and it seems the devil is here for (Y/N) who summoned him out.

and he was dressing all white business suit for himself and he looks like badass when he just dressing up like this but whoever he really is and it seems the devil is here for (Y/N) who summoned him out

Lucifer/Satan/The King Of Hell.

Satan, also known as the Devil, and sometimes also called Lucifer in Christianity, is an entity in Abrahamic religions that seduces humans into sin or falsehood. In Judaism, Satan is seen as an agent subservient to God, typically regarded as a metaphor for the yetzer hara, or "evil inclination". In Christianity and Islam, he is usually seen as a fallen angel or jinn who has rebelled against God, who nevertheless allows him temporary power over the fallen world and a host of demons. In the Quran, Shaitan, also known as Iblis, is an entity made of fire who was cast out of Heaven because he refused to bow before the newly created Adam and incites humans to sin by infecting their minds with waswās ("evil suggestions").

Lucifer: "Hello, (Y/N).~" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "What took you so long, Lucifer?" He asked him and here comes the two of them are talking to each others right away.

(A/N: Imagine that Constantine as (Y/N) talking with Lucifer scene.)

When (Y/N) was felt cures from Lucifer who take the lung cancer out by himself and it gave (Y/N) an immortal power to make (Y/N) become better and stronger at all and then (Y/N) was sigh little bit and he look at Goliath with the gargoyles also the other clans who were beaten badly by Gabriel...and they both were alive as well and it seems they both were definitely survive from Gabriel's attack.

Now Gabriel who was finally change back to a human and (Y/N) was hold the dual pistols out and load the weapon up right away and make him aim his handguns at her and he prepare to shoot her...Elisa was finally back to her own human form also the others were cheering up that she is back.

(Y/N): "I should kill you right here and right now, bitch." He said to Gabriel but the other feminine gargoyles were tries to stopped (Y/N)'s doing...and the killing won't be solve a problem to him but then (Y/N) just punch her in the face and all everyone was leaving right away.

To Be Continued.