Chapter 10: Good Or Evil Maybe Change

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with Demona are heading out to somewhere and (Y/N) is going to hunt the demons down by himself and he won't let these things tries to get away and except for Demona who was going to follow him. But she will not stand on his way and (Y/N) was look behind at Demona who is following at him and he was confuse at her and he asked her.

(Y/N): "Why are you following me?" He asked her.

Demona: "I-I-I don't know...but I've never have a feeling towards to any humans who were say to me." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Really? You mean I really being nice with you?" He asked her and make her nod her head to (Y/N).

Demona: "I have no idea how can a human like you were being nice to me." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to her little bit and then (Y/N) who was begin to walking with Demona also the two of them begin to moving on but until they heard there was a noises comes from over there in the darkness. Then (Y/N) was seen this and make take his weapon out from his behind back and what he was holding the rifle in his hands also he load the weapon up right away.

 Then (Y/N) was seen this and make take his weapon out from his behind back and what he was holding the rifle in his hands also he load the weapon up right away

(Y/N): "Hmmm.....it's good to be back with this." He said to himself.

Demona: "What is that?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It's a holy weapon." He said to her.

Demona: "A holy weapon?" She asked (Y/N) and make her confuse about it and he told her there was a supernatural exist in this world and lot of them out there by themselves also...there was angels and demons too.

Demona: "I see...so our race wasn't alone." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yes, these demons are pure evils as well...but we must eliminate them all." He said to her and make her nod her head and then (Y/N) with Demona were opened the door down and make the two of them went in there and they saw there were bunch of demons are here by themselves.

" He said to her and make her nod her head and then (Y/N) with Demona were opened the door down and make the two of them went in there and they saw there were bunch of demons are here by themselves

Demons.

A demon is a malevolent supernatural entity. Historically, belief in demons, or stories about demons, occurs in folklore, mythology, religion, and literature; these beliefs are reflected in media including comics, fiction, film, television, and video games. Belief in demons probably goes back to the Paleolithic age, stemming from humanity's fear of the unknown, the strange and the horrific. In ancient Near Eastern religions and in the Abrahamic religions, including early Judaism and ancient-medieval Christian demonology, a demon is considered a harmful spiritual entity that may cause demonic possession, calling for an exorcism. Large portions of Jewish demonology, a key influence on Christianity and Islam, originated from a later form of Zoroastrianism, and was transferred to Judaism during the Persian era.