Chapter 17: Visit To Hell/The Mark Of Anti-Christ

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When Elisa was sat there and she just waiting for (Y/N) arrive here by himself and make her was waiting for (Y/N) gonna be arrive here and make her just waiting for (Y/N) appeared here and then she heard the door knocking. Then Elisa was turn her head to look at her home and she notice the door knocking and the bell was ringing right now and make Elisa was got up from the seat and she went to the door over there and make her opened it right away.

Elisa: "Where the hell are you been, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Sorry, accidents are over in this world...you know...New York city." He said to Elisa and make her was led him inside here and he asked her.

Elisa: "Look, I need your help....do you know about this one?" She asked (Y/N) and make her showing it to (Y/N) and he was look at the picture over there and he definitely seen the picture had a weapon something worst for what (Y/N) notice...when (Y/N) look at the picture it is...Spear Of Destiny.

(Y/N): "What is it?" He asked her.

Elisa: "It is a spear of destiny." She said to (Y/N) and tries to explain but (Y/N) was raise his left hand up and he told her that they need to know where the Spear Of Destiny...like where it is came from.

(Y/N): "Alright, I have to do something quickly first. I need do the ritual with the other power that I can visit to the hell." He said to Elisa.

Elisa: "What do you mean?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It's a long story but I will tell you later and I need to do something first before I need to find out more information." He said to Elisa and make her nod her head and then (Y/N) told her that he need something real quick right away. Then Elisa with her parent get everything that they got and make them both went to get it right also (Y/N) was gonna do the ritual right away by himself.

(Y/N): "Alright, I want you and your parent need to move back away right now...because I know what I've tries to do this real quick." He said to her and make them were look at each others and they nod their heads by themselves. When (Y/N) was grab the cat gentle also he put his foots up and make him setting it down on the water pot over there and he was gonna visit to the hell where he gonna look in there.

(Y/N): "Okay...10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4..." He tries to muttered little bit.

(Y/N): "3, 2, 1 and...0....here we go." He said to himself and make him was opened his eyes slowly up and then it was two minutes right away that he went to the hell where he belong to...but now this is the hell where the demons are in the hell...bad people, sinners, and lot of evils were stuck there.

In Hell.

(Y/N): "Well, shit...here we go again." He said to himself.

" He said to himself

Hell.

Hell is a realm that exists in the deepest and darkest layers of the universe, in the farthest and distant place possible from the light of God. Hell was created by Ayin, ruled by Satan and Lucifer.

Hell is one of the three main realms of the overseen by God; Heaven, Hell and the Human Realm that exists as the neutrality between the realms of good and evil.

In religion and folklore, hell is a location or state in the afterlife in which souls are subjected to punitive suffering, most often through torture, as punishment after death. Religions with a linear divine history often depict hells as eternal destinations, the biggest examples of which are Christianity and Islam, whereas religions with reincarnation usually depict a hell as an intermediary period between incarnations, as is the case in the Dharmic religions. Religions typically locate hell in another dimension or under Earth's surface. Other afterlife destinations include heaven, paradise, purgatory, limbo, and the underworld.

Other religions, which do not conceive of the afterlife as a place of punishment or reward, merely describe an abode of the dead, the grave, a neutral place that is located under the surface of Earth (for example, see Kur, Hades, and Sheol). Such places are sometimes equated with the English word hell, though a more correct translation would be "underworld" or "world of the dead". The ancient Mesopotamian, Greek, Roman, and Finnic religions include entrances to the underworld from the land of the living.

In Hell is where people are condemned and punished for their crimes and evils during life. Even if a person manages to escape the punishment of men during their lifetime, they will not be able to escape Yaldabaoth's punishment in Hell, regardless of the speech used like "give me another chance" or "I promise I won't do that if you revive me". The time for repentance is during life, not after death, and unlike Heaven and Earth, Hell is the fairest place in the universe, since there is no mercy for those who do evil, no matter the position, amount of money, supplications or prayers, none of this saves a person from Hell, because there is no hope there. Hell is such a horrible place that even the Devil himself doesn't like to be there.

(Y/N): "Alright, I'm here again...this is worst for what I've seen in this world. Okay, I need to find out the evidence of Beth right away before it is too late." He said to himself and make him was walking to this hell place by himself.

(A/N: This one is fantastic...This movie was killed it and I see this hell looks like terrifying and horrifying and it is like apocalypse world.)

(Y/N): "GOT IT!" He said to himself.

He was finally get the ticket from the patient victim was Beth Maza.

(Y/N): "Now, time to go back!" He said and pressed his left hand at the glass from his left side of his chest with leather black coat when the demon hunter was finally head back to the reality world by himself.

In Reality's World.

When Elisa with the parent were close the door but until they heard the voice called out to Elisa and make Elisa was open the door and she was got in there and saw (Y/N) who was burning up with smokes behind his back and all over his body. This make Elisa with the parent were surprises to see (Y/N) was been burning up and Elisa tries to use the cold water to warm (Y/N) up but (Y/N) told her.

(Y/N): "Elisa, she did it....she kill herself."

Elisa: "W-What? But why-" She tries to said and he was grab the ticket out and give it to Elisa and make her grab it and take a look at the ticket and (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "I think I know what happened to her and why? Someone else is coming after her...someone want her alive...There's an demon who want to kill your sister." He said to Elisa.

Elisa: "Who was it?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Mammon." He said to her ad make her confuse the name of this demon.

To Be Continued.