Chapter 22: The Demon Hunter V.S Nergal

3rd POV:

Back to Nergal.

There was a demon who being friend of (Y/N) for long time ago and (Y/N) wouldn't forgive him for what he did something horrible to him...and he will take his revenge toward to this son of bitch for what he did. This demon who was revealed out to be big and terrifying monster that he really should be afraid of...and then (Y/N) wasn't going to let this son of bitch get away from this by himself...but the only way to kill him is get rid of this fucker and power too.

but the only way to kill him is get rid of this fucker and power too

Nergal.

Nergal is a Babylonian god-turned-demon and one of John Constantine's most dangerous and persistent enemies, second only to The First of the Fallen. His first appearance was in Hellblazer issue six.

Nergal can take any form he pleases, but generally he looks like a muscular, red-skinned, bald, tall humanoid with sharp claws and fangs. He sometimes also has wings in this form. He has also been shown to have another, hideous form that looks like a series of different species melded together, including flies, humans and dogs.

His position as both a demon and god has given Nergal a certain degree of arrogance, hence his inability to ever come to terms with the fact that Constantine has repeatedly bested him. Like John ,Nergal is a manipulator and player of games, but unlike John he also has the brawn to tear his enemies apart.

Nergal who was looking at the mirror reflection of himself and make him tries to think his face is beautiful but until he saw something melt comes from the mirror and out of nowhere a blast comes from the hole of the mirror. Then (Y/N) who was still holding the shotgun in his hand and other hand was holding the holy sword too.

Nergal: "Fire?! I was born of this!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, I couldn't care less if you tries to do...but whatever it is...I'm going to kick your ass, motherfucker." He said to him and he was throw the holy water across Nergal in the face and make the demon was screaming out in pain and he turn his head to look back at (Y/N) with anger on his face and he said.

Nergal: "That's better." He said to (Y/N).

Nergal: "I'll tell you where he is before-" He tries to said and (Y/N) blast his shotgun at Nergal in the body and face with the hellfire shotgun and kill this son of bitch and send him to the hell where he belong to.

Elisa: "So, that's it?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep, we're done with it...but until...Mammon and the other demons gonna be here somewhere and we need to hunt these motherfuckers down." He said to them.

To Be Continued.