Chapter 9: Demona V.S The Demon Hunter

3rd POV:

Back to Angela.

When Angela was in the watch tower by herself and she is stood on the rooftop right there and make her look outside and she stare at the beautiful full moon out there and it is full bright light and beautiful as hell.

Angela: "Hmmm..." She was thinking something in her head.

Goliath: "Something wrong, Angela?" He asked her and make her look at her real father who was stood right there and he was wondering to know her doing.

Angela: "Nothing, father...I'm just thinking about love." She said to Goliath.

Goliath: "Love? Have you found someone that you were interest about?" He asked her.

Angela: "I really do...I think I am fallen love with him." She said to him and he want to know what Angela who is fallen love with someone...but who was it?

Goliath: "Who is this person that you were speak out?" He asked her.

Angela: "I-I-I-I think I'm in loving with Constantine." She said to him and make him was surprise to heard his daughter is interesting at this demon hunter because he saw her was really fallen love with him and then he didn't know (Y/N) is almost kill Angela back there when he was encounter with the gargoyles and Goliath too. But Goliath seen this man was pretty good...but he seems to be mysterious and dangerous aura for what (Y/N) just become but he is seems to be hide himself that he cannot let anybody else know about him.

Goliath: "Angela? What do you think about him?" He asked her.

Angela: "He seems to be nice person and kind for himself...he show me how he got this power comes from." She said to Goliath and this make the father surprise but he want to know but until the two of them were sense something else came here right away and whatever it is...that isn't a humans or birds but it seems to be demons were flying out to somewhere else in this world by themselves.

Angela: "What was that?" She asked him.

Goliath: "I do not know...but something else is here and we need to find out right now." He said to her.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in the building somewhere else and he just got the interrogate at this abandoned place and looking for the demons and make sure that nobody else around here in this place...but it kept secret that make sure nobody else won't come after (Y/N). But (Y/N) know there was a gargoyle following him...a different female gargoyle was coming after him and whatever he tries to do...he might 

(Y/N): "Hmmm

(Y/N): "Hmmm...." He was sat on the chair by himself and make him just sit there and chilling little bit and then (Y/N) still holding the whiskey bottle in his hand and make him was drinking it by himself and his night is off...but he is going to investigate at the demons and hunt them down. Then except for one reason thing is...someone is after him and make (Y/N) doesn't know where or who was it...but he can felt the opponent is still stalking and following at him and he definitely know her is here and (Y/N) was look at the time and still it is 8:00 PM already.