Chapter 24: Elisa Kidnapped

3rd POV

Back to Elisa.

When Elisa was in her home and then she just doing her own work right away and she tries to find there were some pages to stop the evil's doing and turns out that she didn't find anything but what she want to do her best to solve the problem. Then she just felt tired and she want to sleep but until she heard the door knocking comes from someone else is here and make her heard this and she didn't know there was a demon gonna be here right away and make her take her weapon out and prepare to shoot.

Elisa: "Who is it?" She asked.

(Y/N): "It's me, Elisa...Are you going to opened the door right now?" He asked her and make her was taken a surprise for what she heard (Y/N)'s voice and make her sigh little bit and she opened the door out and she was look at (Y/N), Yasma, and Cheetah are here. Then Eliza asked (Y/N) about why is there two feminine gargoyles were here and (Y/N) was told her that the two of them are here to helping (Y/N), Elisa and the other gargoyles about the case of Beth that she want to know about it.

Eliza: "Alright, so....Michael send the two gargoyles here to help you out?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to the two of them and the demon hunter went inside here and (Y/N) was talk with Eliza about something an important for what she really need to knew the whole things.

(Y/N): "Okay, this is how getting started." He said to her and make him look at Yasma, and Cheetah are going to explaining to Eliza about what happened and this make the detective was heard of archangel who was helping the demon. But she was confuse all of it...why would demon need a help from the angel and (Y/N) doesn't know how is this happened and (Y/N) will find out the truth.

(Y/N): "I know who was responsible who helping the demon out..." He said to her.

Elisa: "Who?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Gabriel...." He said to her and make her was surprise and she ask (Y/N) but how can an angel help the demon and then Yasma with Cheetah explain the detail of traitor's doing and make (Y/N) was definitely pissing off about this shit...and he wouldn't forgive the archangel who betrayed him and this pisses him off about it. When (Y/N) was sense something else came here and make him was turn his head to look at around and then the two gargoyles are confuse to see (Y/N)'s doing.

Elisa: "What's wrong?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I sense there is a dark presence was here right now...I am definitely feeling it." He said to her and until out of nowhere there was a wall of the building was blew up right away and make something grab Elisa out of the house. Then (Y/N), Yasma, Cheetah are going after her right away and then they both tries their best to get her but it is too late right now and she is gone as well...someone else who kidnapped her...must be a demon.

(Y/N): "This isn't good right now...." He said to himself.

Yasma: "What do we do?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I want you to called Goliath, Derrick, and the other gargoyles be here immediately right now before Mammon will use Elisa's body and power too." He said to them and make them nod their heads and then they were flying out to somewhere else and report to Goliath and the other gargoyles about the bad new. Except for (Y/N) who was staying here and make him is going to find out the whole things by this evil demon out there...Mammon and he is gonna kill this motherfucker by himself.

(Y/N): "You here, Puck?" He asked him and then there was an elf fairy came out of his dark and revealed himself to be fairy elf.

Puck.

Puck is a character from the Disney animated television show, Gargoyles. Puck is one of the tricksters, a group of the Children of Oberon. He is the fay guardian of Alexander Xanatos.

Puck is a trickster, but one of the more light-hearted of his kind, who delights in all manner of relatively harmless magical confusion, such as changing humans into gargoyles and medieval weaponry into overgrown sunflowers. Despite his capacity for causing trouble, he does have a certain fondness for humans - and a mild dislike for humorless people, or at least for working with them, such as Demona. He has also developed a loyalty to the Xanatos family, initially based simply on the fascination with and delight in their own "trickster" natures and ingenuity, but which has deepened to a level that has astonished him.

Puck: "Alright, (Y/N)....where would I take you to?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): Midnite's club right away." He said to Puck and make him nod his head and then he use the magic power to teleporting him right away and make (Y/N) was gone away from here.

Time Skip Later.

In Midnite's Nightclub.

When (Y/N) was made it to Midnite's nightclub by himself and then (Y/N) was begin to moving off to somewhere else inside there and then he went in there by himself and make him was holding the shotgun in his hands and he was blast the door opened out. Then (Y/N) went in there by himself and looking for the electric chair by himself and that's what he really need to do use the electric chair to let him disappeared and make him remembered about where the spear of destiny came from.

Midnite: "Have you lost your mind, (Y/N)?!?" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "No actually I need to use the chair right now...but I need to know where the Spear of Destiny came from." He said to Midnite.

Midnite: "Where did you heard of this?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I definitely heard from the tale book. But right now...I need to use the chair for emergency." He said to Midnite.

To Be Continued.