Chapter 16: Gargoyles V.S Mictlantecuhtli

3rd POV:

Next Night Later.

Elisa was in her home and she is been checking at the computer and she was watching the video of Beth who was kill herself and it was a suicide or accident that she need to find out more about it.

Elisa: "I'm sorry, Beth...it's my fault that I lost you...I don't want you to be gone away." She said to her and make her was put her head down on her arms.

Beth: "Constantine." She said.

Elisa was taken a surprise for what she heard Beth just said and make her was recording back to where the part of Beth who was said last word but she didn't said anything and until Elisa was definitely recognize the last name of Constantine.

Elisa: "She is talking about....(Y/N)?" She ask herself and make her wasn't sure to know what happened back there until there was phone ringing out and make Elisa was surprise and she was about to take an answers from the phone until she heard there were more of them comes from her own room and it is like everything around here was ringing and keep ringing.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hmmm...so they aren't here yet." He said to himself.

When (Y/N) was take the cigarette out and lighter too and make him put it on his mouth and begin to smoking it up by himself.

(Y/N): "Well, this is going to be took awhile." He said to himself and make him was shut the lighter out and he was smoke little bit and (Y/N) sense something else is here and make him was definitely knew it is here...the strange presence, and scents too.

(Y/N): "So, you've been made it here

(Y/N): "So, you've been made it here....Goliath the leader of gargoyles." He said to him and he was slowly got up from the seat and make him turn around and he notice there was seven of them are here by themselves. When they both are here right on the time and until they both got the other clans with them is...Derrick.

(Y/N): "I thought you were bring only you and your kind?" He asked him.

Goliath: "Derrick want to know what happened to his sister Beth." He said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out and Derrick asked (Y/N).