Chapter 13: Encounter MacBeth

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hmmm...Mammon." He said to himself and make him was holding the ancient book in his hand and it is talking about the ancient book with some angels and demons are definitely still enemies for long time ago. The war of heaven and hell...but (Y/N) just need to make sure that something worst is coming here right away and he definitely need to know more evidence around here and make (Y/N) is waiting for it and Demona who was sit beside with (Y/N) and make her was looking at (Y/N) who is observe at the picture of these angels and demons.

Demona: "What are you searching for?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm looking for the file and picture of Mammon...and I need to know if Mammon will be appeared here and he is looking for someone that he may target with...and we cannot let that happened." He said to Demona.

Demona: "I see..." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, we're just going to take our guess to find out about this world and make us realize to know the devil's son will be appeared here." He said to her.

Demona: "Right." She said to (Y/N) and the two of them are in the library and it was dark pretty much dark because the library was closed already until (Y/N) found out the whole pages of the god also devil too. When (Y/N) was told her that he finally find it and make her was take a look at it and then the two of them were look down at the book and also (Y/N) was reading the book out by himself to her and make her was heard (Y/N)'s voice telling her about this part right here and make her was listening at it.

(Y/N): "So Mammon was looking someone is powerful psychic....but who?" He asked himself.

Demona: "Do we know who that is?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I don't know but...let's say that we are going to wait for what happened next." He said to Demona and then he grab the book with him and make him was put it on his bag and he begin to walking away from here and Demona was going with him too. When the two of them were going out to somewhere else that they need to go...but they went back to their own home right away and (Y/N) was check the book of ancient legend.

(Y/N): "I see....So the son of Satan was tries to help with god." He said to himself.

Demona: "B-But impossible...God would never work with the demons?!? But why would he do this?" She said to (Y/N) and make him was shook his head and he said.

(Y/N): "I don't know...but whatever it is...I'm going to find out more everything that I need and got the information." He said to Demona and then he definitely want to find out more everything about this information.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

When (Y/N) was done to reading the book by himself and he decide to head out to somewhere and the grocery store that's where he really going...he need to buy the cereal food, sugar bag, milk, whiskey, and all everything that he need to do...but he want to eat something for the morning by himself. Then (Y/N) was definitely buy everything that he really got and make him was walk out of the grocery store by himself and heading back to his own home right away and until (Y/N) sense the presence and the aura too.

(Y/N): "Hmmm..." He said to himself and make (Y/N) was walk to the park over there and then he put the stuff down on the chair and make him sigh out and he take his handgun out and shoot at the direction point and make (Y/N) speak out.

(Y/N): "Come on out, motherfucker. I know you were hiding." He said to whoever it is here and make the person who was came out by himself and revealed the person was an old man with white hair half long and beard too also dressing all black clothes on.