Chapter 12: The Midnite's Club

3rd POV:

Previously Of Gargoyles: The Supernatural Hunter.

Well, the Packs were finally return back to their prisons...but Foxy isn't there and she was already been with Xanatos and the two of them were living together and having a kid with them...until Jackal...Jackal was been possessed by a demon...and something ain't right about him...and how did this happened and when (Y/N) was use the holy book or ritual to get this demon out of Jackal. Then Jackal was finally get rest but until he realize his sister was been stabbed by him and it was demon who did to her...but don't blame him...so she was sent to the hospital because her wound is deep and she losing bloods...and don't worry she will be live at all. Except for Jackal goes back to the prison and he will never came out when he heard the new about his sister is going to be alright.

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...." He was thinking and make him was stood right there and look down at the body of person who was laying there in the bed and he was tied up and felt like the demon was possessed at him. Then Elisa was take (Y/N) here because her brother Derrick need her help to exorcism on this homeless man...this man had a wife and three kids but Derrick wasn't let the demon took over him.

Elisa: "So, do you think-"

(Y/N): "He was been possessed by a demon." He said to her and make the others who were gasps out for what they heard (Y/N) speak out to her and them.

" He said to her and make the others who were gasps out for what they heard (Y/N) speak out to her and them

Derrick: "What do we do?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Don't know...but let me think about this." He said to him and then he was light the cigarette from his mouth and make him was smoking it little bit.

Maggie: "Really? You're smoking the cigarette in this tunnel right now? You serious?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to her and he said.

(Y/N): "Woman, I can smoke anytime and where...but the thing is...I know what I've doing with the exorcism." He said to her and when (Y/N) was put the cigarette away from his hand and make him stare down at the body of homeless man who was growling and he seems to be possessed for real. Then (Y/N) was use book or holy necklace for what he tries to do is...use the foreign language and make (Y/N) was speak in Latin language with foreign too but the others are confuse for what they saw (Y/N)'s doing.

(Y/N): "Alright, I need a mirror first!" He said to them and then they both were get the mirror right away by themselves and then they both went to get there immediately get the mirror and Derrick with the others got it in their hands.

(Y/N): "The rule is...don't look at the demon and it will make you getting older and die...Understand?" He asked them and make them nod their heads and they both were definitely understand about what (Y/N) told them. Then they both were doing it right away and (Y/N) finally get the demon out of the homeless man and the demon was trapped in the mirror that he won't even get out by himself.