Chapter 15: Date With Angela

3rd POV:

Next 3 Weeks Later.

When (Y/N) was with Matt and Elisa visit to the funeral of Beth in 2 days later and seems to be she is pretty much dead and (Y/N) doesn't know what to say but he didn't dare to speak out anything like this and he know how the suffer and loss of someone from Elisa that she just care. Then they both know how family was thinking about the daughter is dead...except for the brother is alive...Derrick and (Y/N) just glad that they both were alright.

Elisa want to now who or what happened to her? Who was responsible for doing this?

She want to know who kill her.

But there's no proof of murderer who even kill her.

Whoever it is...they will pay for their own crimes for what they 

(Y/N): "*Sigh* This night become worse for what I've seen." He said to himself and then he was in his home and make him set up the table, plates, foods, and two drinks for someone else is here and guess what....Angela will be here. When (Y/N) was sat there and chilling little bit and then (Y/N) heard the knock comes from the window and make (Y/N) turn his head to look over there and he saw someone else is outside from the window of the building and then (Y/N) open the window up and he saw Angela is here.

Angela: "Hello, (Y/N)." She said to (Y/N).

" She said to (Y/N)

(Y/N): "Whoa.~ You look....Beautiful." He tries to said.

Angela: "T-Thanks." She said to (Y/N) and make him was grab her hand and he take her inside the room right away and then the two of them were take a seat by themselves and they both were chilling by themselves and (Y/N) was definitely seen the feminine gargoyle was dressing beautiful cloth. But (Y/N) remembered the date between of human and the gargoyle...seems (Y/N) was definitely know the feeling romance with love.

He didn't feel like this before.

Love someone but he doesn't felt it before.

He want to be love by someone.

(Y/N): "May we have a seat? My Lady?" He asked her and make her was giggle and then she nod her head and then the two of them were take a seat by themselves and they both were chilling by themselves and then they were eating their foods also having lot of fun to talk...like jokes. When Angela who was sat there and she had a sad face about what happened to Elisa's sister and she was seems to be alright but until she is gone and then he asked her.

(Y/N): "Something wrong, Angela?" He asked her.

Angela: "I was thinking about....Beth." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Sigh* I see....I know...Beth was a good girl and she is same like Elisa but I don't know what happened to her? She suicide for herself or maybe accident...there's only one thing that I need to do is find out the truth." He said to Angela.