Back Seat Gaming

Landing at Brawler's Battleground you quickly find a rare chest on the map, memorized from your various games. Icaru's wings, a rare warforged assault rifle, a ranger pistol, and some ammo were your first items. This was all you needed to take down Ares, a shotgun would help but a pistol is always trustworthy. 

Gunfire didn't stop you from running to find some shield potions. Quickly downing two and finding some memorized barrels you were at full capacity. Spotting a chest with the possibility of having more shield potions, you make a run for it.

Another player comes out from a corner, running towards the same chest upfront. Aiming your pistol you take your shot at him. Shield depleting from each impact, most of them hit while you maneuver the best you can while you reload. Heart steady as this is the first encounter; you haven't been grazed yet as you pull your gun up again, taking him down with 3 more bullets. The chest and his loot were yours. 

Now with 6 small shield potions, you hear the whiz of a bullet as you stumble back. Taken damage you bring up your pistol again and start shooting in the general direction of where it came from. Taking a minute to focus on your surroundings you hear the sound of damage being taken. You could finally make out the player in the background, your aim steadying. A sting in your leg and stomach was not good. Your heart rate starting to increase as this was not the time to need to reload.

Switching to the assault rifle, you take one more hit, a pull of the trigger, and your opponent is out. You quickly reload your pistol as you find cover behind a wall. The clock was ticking, and the storm a ways away but you still had to fight Ares for his medallion. Extra damage for your shots with it was pretty sweet.

A series of footsteps hitting concrete brings you back to alert. You were running out of ammo so you could only hope you had enough in your assault rifle once your pistol runs out. Lifting it once more you aim and shoot.

Missing, all of your shots.

The rival in question runs past, giving you a moment to switch the gun. Turning the corner you take a breather. You HAD to take this guys down or he WILL be a problem later. What you didn't expect was to be face-to-face with a bright yellow sun.

Jumping back startled you were about to shoot at him until he started dancing. 

Sunspot.

He gave you a med kit to which you stared at for a bit. You didn't need it right now but maybe for later. 

"Thanks?" You say, taking the kit into your inventory. In turn offering him some shield potions. Shaking his head he refuses them.

"No thank you," He signs. "You need them more than I do." A smile plastered on his face it held nothing but positivity though his words could be taken as otherwise. And you were taking it as such.

Not having this conversation any further you make your way towards the Ares statue, tumbling it down, starting the battle. 

"Use your wings!" Sunspot would sign from a distance away of the battle. Although you barely paid attention to him as you were busy. This made him shake his head and pout a bit. Jumping over some rubble and using Zues' lighting bolt he inserts himself in the battle.

"Hey!" You shouted, running to open an ammo box. "I didn't call for your help!"  The sun made a yapping motion with his hand at this bout of yours. 

The first wave of henchmen defeated, Sunspot started to mow down the 2nd wave. Consistent headshots and building for cover. You were barely able to get a shot in by the time Ares began to spawn from a bolt of lighting. 

"If it isn't my favorite visitor," Ares says in a graveled voice, "Come for my medallion again?" 

You nod as Ares' stance laxes, his once-held-out gun being placed on top of a stone ledge as he searches for his pockets. You take this time to drink up on the shield potions you found, Sunspot left to scratch his head. Turning to face you with confusion.