The Captain's rescue

Tw! Kidnapping, electrocution, blood
Sonic

I tapped my foot against the floor as I stared at the entrance to the deck below.

Tails had started a game of poker amongst the crew and now they were all playing except for me.

Shadow only said he'd be a minute but they just got through half of the game.

Granted, it was a faster game since apparently Gadget had a good hand when it came to Poker. However, Shadow had still been up there for a while.

"Hey, I'm going to go check on the Captain. He said he'd be down here soon..." I mumbled, standing up.

Cream stood up too. "I'm kinda bored, I'll come to." She mumbled, following me as we headed to the top deck.

I walked up the stairs and waited for Cream.
Once we both stepped onto the starboard deck, I noticed how deathly silent it was.

I looked around.
Shadow was nowhere in sight...

But then I caught gaze of something lying on the deck.

I ran over and snatched it up.
Shadow's hat.

"SHADOW!"

~
Shadow

I groaned and opened my eyes. The world around me was blurry and my head felt dizzy.

Where was I? How long had I been out?

I grumbled and tried to move my hand to rub my good eye, but then I noticed that I couldn't move my arm. Something was restraining it.

I suddenly shook out of my daze and looked down at myself as my vision cleared. I was tied to a chair, ropes binding my wrists arms and legs.

"What the hell..." I grumbled.

"Ah looks like Captain Shadow's awake!" Laughed a shrill voice.

I looked up and met two electric blue eyes and a smirk.

"Captain Surge...what a surprise. Mephiles decided to finally start letting some of his newer pets of the leash?" I growled, my expression one of annoyance and anger in my smile.

She laughed, and placed her hands on her hips.

"I've come for information, Captain. And let's just say, Mephiles think I do the best at interrogation." She chuckled, walking around my chair, like a vulture circling prey.

"Oh yeah, what sort of information?" I chuckled.

She then grabbed my chin and I was faced against her, her eyes staring directly into mine.

"Oh I think you know, Captain." She spat, adding much hate and emphasis to my title.

She suddenly reached into my collar and pulled out the silver chain with Sonic's scale around it.

"So the two idiots are right. You have been working with a siren." She chuckled, holding tightly onto the necklace and studying it.

I was given time to look around.
We were in some sort of cave, I could see her crew gathered near the entrance and some were on the ship outside the opening.

There was a large pool of water behind us and it was very open and wide all around. She had lanterns placed all over, but the pool in the back was in darkness.

"So, Captain, I wanna know." She chuckled finally letting go of my necklace and letting the chair I was sitting in, fall back into place.
"Who was it you got the journal from? Our spy saw you talking about it while you walked down a street in Coral Bay. We just wanna have a little chat..."