The Half-bloods

Shadow

Sonic scooped up the boy into a tight hug, and the boy hugged back.

"Tails! Tails! How did you find me?!? Are you okay?!? Where Moms?!?" Sonic immediately started asking him.

"I don't know but I'm so glad to find you!" Chirped the fox.

So that was the Siren's half-brother, Miles, or Tails, he had said he was only half siren, and I could somehow see it.
The fox had faint gills on his neck and the same slit pupils like Sonic, but he had no scales or webbing on his hands.

"Sonic, this is your brother?" I asked, walking up and arching an eyebrow.

"Who are you?" Asked Tails.

"I am Captain Shadow Doom, me and your half-brother, Sonic, have a deal and he's temporarily part of my crew. It is nice to meet you, Tails." I said, bowing in a polite gesture.

"He kinda saved me, and I saved him and now we have a deal to get revenge on Mephiles." Said Sonic.

"Really?" Gasped Tails, his blue eyes lighting up.

"Yup, now-"

We were interrupted by another person's shouting.

"TAILS!"

A dark teal fennec fox ran over, they had rose pink eyes and thick bangs framing their eyes.

"Bloody hell, you sirens are fast..." they wheezed, running a hand through their bangs as they caught their breath. They had on the baggy clothes of an amateur sailor and a slight English accent.

"Uh, Tails, who is this?" Asked Sonic.

"Oh, this is Kitsunami! Or Kit for short. They helped me get here, they're my friend!" Chirped Tails.

"You must be Prince Sonic, it is an honor to meet you your highness." Said Kitsunami, bowing to Sonic.

Sonic looked surprised for a moment and then smiled.
"Okay, I like them."

"Now hold on, are we gonna talk about how you two happen to be here? I thought-"

"Oh yeah! Here! Our friend owns the tavern here! Come on! She'll let us talk it over!" Chirped Tails, grabbing Sonic's hand.

They ran off and I sighed.

"Sirens am I right?" Groaned Kit.

"Tell me about it."

Sonic

I then found myself sitting in a tavern across from Tails and his new friend, Kit. And the Tavern owner had joined us as well.
She was a slender, lively lemur, with sharp purple eyes. She had played the pan flute during the dance and apparently her name was Tangle.

Shadow was sat next to me along with Rouge, Cream, and Silver who happened to catch up to us and join us.

"It's so nice to meet ya, yer Highness!" Laughed Tangle, as she shook my hand. "My mum was actually a siren too, but I got more of my Pop's traits so It ain't very obvious!"
She had a strong Irish accent and Kit had an English one.

"So you're a half-blood as well, interesting...well, it's nice to meet you too, Miss Tangle." I said politely.

"Half-blood? What's that?" Asked Silver.

"Half-bloods are what we call half sirens. Since they're are quite a lot in the lands, it's easier to identify them as half-bloods. Tails is also one and apparently so is Tangle, I'm a pure blood though. Not a singular ounce of mobian running through my veins!" I answered.