𝐁𝐢𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐲

(Warning: This part may contain minute spoilers and you can skip it if you want)

UTKARSH ACHARYA

Utkarsh is a twenty seven year old young man who lives with his brother and his wife, Avinash and Ayana, and his nephew (whom he adopts in later chapters), Krish.

His father had died when he was thirteen years old and he worked hard for five years to be the CEO of Archtech, a company which his father had built with pride.

His father's name was Mahesh Acharya, and his mother's name is Savitri Acharya. He has an elder sister, Sita, who is currently married and she lives in Assam. He and his sister often have reunions with their mother on Diwali, and on Rakshabandhan.

Appearance

Utkarsh is a tall, six feet three inches man who has a muscular body slightly more than the normal ones. He has an ivory skin tone, along with freckles on his face which are barely visible. His hair colour is ginger and his eyes are honey brown. He is usually seen in his suit when he is in his office, but often he can be seen in casual clothing when he is working from home. He has a sun tattoo on his middle finger of his right hand.

Personality

Utkarsh is a gentleman kind of man, who has been taught manners and speech politeness by his elder sister, Sita. He is often helping other people, and has a calm demeanor. He has a straight spine, and cannot tolerate disrespect for anyone, especially his family.

Utkarsh has various hobbies, he usually plays chess along with his brother, and in free time, he usually is seen solving sudoku, or any other puzzle. (Touching Shubhlakshmi inappropriately is his favourite one).
He likes comics and fiction but hates philosophy and history.

Utkarsh's favourite food is Dal chawal made by his mother, and his favourite colour is red.

●⁠●⁠●⁠

SHUBHLAKSHMI ADYANTHAYA

Shubhlakshmi is a twenty six year old girl who lives alone, in an apartment which her parents owned when when they lived in Mumbai. Right now, her parents live in Pune, while she lives here in Mumbai. She is neighbours with her best friend, Ayana (And Utkarsh, for they live in the same home).

Shubhlakshmi joined Archtech when she was twenty five, after Utkarsh hired her himself when suggested by Avinash. And she worked for Utkarsh as his personal assistant.

Her father's name is Arjuna Adyanthaya and her mother's name is Geetanjali Adyanthaya. She has no siblings. Her mother is a violinist and her father is a goldsmith.

Appearance

Shubhlakshmi is a fair skinned, black haired woman. Her height is five feet four inches and she usually wears heels to make herself taller. Shubhlakshmi is not very slim, rather she is a curvy girl who has a well maintained body. She has brown eyes and she has a mole beneath her lip, on the left side of her face. She has a moon tattoo on her neck.

Personality

Shubhlakshmi is a usual crazy girl who likes things which normally girls do. Pink things and beautiful coquette are her favourite. She likes to eat Street food but often complains if she's getting fat or not. She likes watching romantic movies, though her favourite genre is horror.

In her pass time, she usually draws anatomy sketches, and usually sits in her yard (Applying lipstick and kissing Utkarsh at every place possible is her favourite pass time). She knows how to play violin.

She loves kids and often is seen with Krish, who likes her more than Utkarsh. She hates pick me girls.

*ੈ𑁍༘⋆