𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

𝐔gh this man

   𝐔gh this man.
   From the past few hours, he's just flirting with me.
   And not like normal flirts.

   “Hey babe, let's buy you a pair of Dior bags and a few dresses.” He winked at me.
   He's getting too comfortable.

   And his flirts are rich.

   After our confirmation of the deal, we visited Jacques-Cartier bridge, Gillies Villeneuve Circuit and many more places in Montreal.

   But I miss Mumbai.

   Anyways, he is taking me to Les Cours Mont-Royal—a big shopping mall.

   We just started (fake) dating and he is already spoiling me with gifts.

   As I entered, I my eyes first went to a big heel on the first floor, all red coloured, under the shade of a lightning tree.

   Wow.

   “Like the view?” He smiled at me and I nodded.
   I looked around, and we went to the women's section, where many many beautiful (and rich) items were present.

   He bought me Medium red Dior bag with cherry patent calfskin, which was a chef's kiss. And he hired a woman who will help me to find the Amelia Cara's dresses, and assist them.

   Amelia Cara is one of the best dressmakers in New York, and of course, she has her brands in different countries.

   Clara, the woman who was going to help me buy dresses greeted me as soon as we entered the woman's dressing section, and Utkarsh made himself comfortable on the sofa.

   I went to change in the changing room, and wore a black Amelia Cara's square neck maxi (my choice), which highlighted my curves beautifully and barely reached my knees. The rose on the side is just so beautiful.

   Sexy. I mouthed to myself and came out, expecting Utkarsh to compliment me.

   What? Everyone likes compliments, no matter who the person is.

   “Do not expect me to return your money. I am not willing to take gifts, okay?” I matched the purse with my outfit and talked to him.

   What if the next day he suddenly comes and says, ‘Hey, Shubhlakshmi, return all the gifts I gave you and never talk to me again’ and what if he files a case against me when I don't pay him back?!

   I mean, yeah, I am financially independent on my own but not as rich as him.

   “Don't worry Shu, you can record that I won't ask for the gifts again if you want.” He sat there on the couch, spreading his legs and arms and glancing at me from head to toe as I looked at myself in the mirror.

   He sits like he owns the place.

   If we're rich we can do anything, can't we?

   “You look beautiful.” He especially glanced at my legs.