𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

   “𝐒wear to me that you won't torture him

   𝐒wear to me that you won't torture him.”
   “But—”
   “Do what I say.”

   Utkarsh sighed and nodded. “Fine. I won't torture that fucker Kelvin. But if he comes near you, I'll not think twice to kill him myself.”

   I sighed.

   I know if Utkarsh tortures him, he'd have death of a dog. Worse. Utkarsh can kill him so mercilessly that even thinking about him makes my spine chilly.

   Yes I hate Kelvin with all my heart. But it's better if we hand him over to police. It's better for him and us both.

   I continued to sketch my drawing. Currently, we were in his office, while we worked (and made love) with each other efficiently.

   Since past few months, we've been slacking off. Dates, orgasms, and more dates. This only led us to have loads of work laying on our shoulders and back.

   “Can you show me your drawing?” He came and sat beside me on the couch, his eyes locked to my sketch.

   “Sure.” I handed him the paper and he examined it, furrowing his brows.

   It was a sketch of our new project, Chatbot. We decided to make a robot who gives you free therapy. Basically, a one which talks and makes people happy by giving them good advice and nice talks.

   “Why is it so…cute?”
   “What kind of question is that?!”
   “I mean, it is supposed to look sophisticated, but it looks like some Chibi doll.”

   I laughed out loud. “Cute robots are trending in market. Why not give a try? If this project fails, we can introduce latest model of this as well.”
   “Very well, then. I know your ideas always work.”

   I felt proud. I didn't want to be a robo designer, but I think it is a fun job. Designing different robots and getting reviews.

   “I may leave. We have a CEO meeting today. You know, those boring ones having lots of lectures. Can't miss.” He kissed my temple and left. “And make sure to complete the sketch. If done a good job, I might give you a treat.” He winked, before leaving the room.