𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

“𝐖e will have our engagement ceremony at Kaveri banquet hall, and we'll decorate it with pearls and diamonds and flowers…”

   𝐖e will have our engagement ceremony at Kaveri banquet hall, and we'll decorate it with pearls and diamonds and flowers…”

   Shubhlakshmi kept rambling and making notes while I gazed at her.

   I love how she's so excited for our engagement. Lord, I love her.

   The way her lips move while she yaps, her lip mole and fuck, her moon tattoo.

   I love that so damn much.

   She was wearing a light blue kurti with a jeans that went below her ankles, and I can't help but want to remove it from her as soon as possible.

   Giving orgasms was fine. Having sex was a totally different thing.

   I want to wait until our engagement ceremony, and after that, I'm going to fuck her until she can't remember her name.

   Intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai.(1)

[(1) : A wait is a sweet worth.]

   “Are you even listening!?” She waved a hand over me, making me chuckle.

   “Yes I am.”
   “What was the last thing I said?”
   “You said you want to get kissed by me between your thighs.”

   I smirked when she blushed and rolled her eyes.

   “Utkarsh!”
   “Yes, sweetheart?”
   “Ugh!”

   I laughed. “Okay, okay. Fine. I won't tease you anymore.” I took her hand in mine.

   I can't believe, we're getting engaged.

   “I want to say something, Shubhlakshmi.”
   “What?”
   “I love you.”
   “I love you too.”

   It sounds so cheesy, and so unrealistic, that pre-Shubhlakshmi me would have laughed in front of their faces if someone would say I have a future with her.

   But right now, I want to grow old with her.

   “Save your emotions for marriage, Mr Acharya. If you don't cry while I walk down the aisle, I'd make my runaway bride fantasy true.” She sassily waved her hand. “I would runaway and you'd have to chase for that.”

   I smirked. “Don't worry, sweetheart. I am sure I'd get emotional when I'd see you as my bride. If not, I can chase you if you fulfill your runaway bride fantasy, and if I catch you, you'd get a good punishment for doing bad to me.”

   She blushed. “Why do you all men are same? Can't you have a single conversation without being a pervert?”

   “Kya karu, tum ho hi itni khubsurat.(2)” I kissed her hand and her blush deepened.

[(2) : What can I say, you are so exquisite.]

   She rolled her eyes. A waiter came up to us and spoke, “Sir, a lady in red is expecting your attention.”