Hey there babygirls!

So, recently, I am thinking that you all have some confusions regarding the story, so here I am going to clear all your questions.

1. How does Utkarsh suddenly have feelings for Shubhlakshmi?
Ans. Utkarsh is a grown up man and he is emotionally a stable person. If he hates someone, or likes someone, he knows it and would take proper actions according to it. After their ice-skating session, he realised that Shubhlakshmi is attractive and he is a man, he has desires and he recognises them too.

2. Is Shubhlakshmi falling for Utkarsh too?
Ans. In a way, yes. A woman likes a man who is respectful, kind and gives her a princess treatment. Utkarsh provides her all of the above, and so Shubhlakshmi is also falling for him.

3. Who is Krish? Why Utkarsh takes care of him?
Ans. Krish is his nephew. Krish's parents passed away long ago when he was just a baby, and Utkarsh knew the pain of not having parents. So he takes care of him.

4. Are Utkarsh and Shubhlakshmi both virgins?
Ans. No. Utkarsh and Shubhlakshmi both are in their late twenties and it is understood that they may have had relationships before. Although this is an Indian story, their parents seem to have broad minds.

5. Why Shubhlakshmi hates her mother even though she treats her well?
Ans. Every child has a grudge towards their parents when they don't support them. Shubhlakshmi's mother is an old-fashioned woman, and she believes that Shubhlakshmi should get settled by taking science stream as it also gives a lot of respect according to the society. Basically, she believes studies are the only means of success. Shubhlakshmi has interest in art, and thus she hates her mother for that. She internally loves her mother like every child does, but will never forgive her for not supporting her dreams.

6. You just said that Shubhlakshmi has an old-fashioned mother. How come she allows her to have a boyfriend?
Ans. Yes. Shubhlakshmi's mother is old fashioned, but she believes in the concept of love. She is just old-fashioned, and that doesn't mean she hates her daughter to marry her off to someone she doesn't like.

7. If Shubhlakshmi's mother believes in the concept of love, then why did she want to marry her to a stranger?
Ans. Shubhlakshmi is born in an Indian society. So, her mother will always worry about her marriage. According to her mother, Shubhlakshmi didn't have a boyfriend and a good marriage proposal was on their doorstep. So she wanted to engage Shubhlakshmi to him, in order to get her life settled.

8. Is Shubhlakshmi's mother evil?
Ans. No. She is a typical woman of brown household who believes in what her ancestors did. She is just a parent who fails to misunderstand her child.

9. Who is Amelia Cara?
Ans. Amelia Cara is a fictional character. She makes dresses and is one of the most dress makers in the whole world.

10. What's up with Avinash and Ayana?
Ans. To find out the secrets of Ayana and Avinash, join them in their own love story, ‘The Sinful Deception’.

If you have your own doubts which are not cleared, please don't hesitate to ask me in the comment section. I will try to clear your doubts thoroughly. :)

Also, the thirteenth chapter of The Sinful Business will be uploaded on Monday only if the twelfth chapter will get 80 votes

Also, the thirteenth chapter of The Sinful Business will be uploaded on Monday only if the twelfth chapter will get 80 votes. Otherwise, the updates will be delayed.

I UPDATED THE AESTHETICS OF “THE SINFUL BUSINESS” PLEASE GO AND CHECK.

(We're close to it, please vote the chapter. I am consistent and upload chapters regularly along with the bonus ones. *tear eye emoji*)

Lots of love and hugs and kisses 💋