𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐎h

   𝐎h. My. God.
   I never knew Etihad Airways were this luxurious.
   As I entered the airplane along with Utkarsh, an air hostess greeted us with a bright smile, “Welcome, Mr Acharya.” And we entered a lavish business class suite.

   I sat in my seat, which was exact opposite to him. The seats were super comfy, and there were many facilities available to make my ride comfortable.

   The air hostess served us an apple juice, to which he declined. Who in the world does not drink apple juice? There is an exception for the doctors though.

   I internally laughed at my joke, to which Utkarsh raised an eyebrow, his eyebrow again getting hidden beneath his ginger curls.

   Today, his freckles are almost invisible. But the day when we were inches close, those tanned tiny little spots on his cheeks caught my eyes and since then I cannot stop thinking about them.

   I wonder what his thoughts would be about our almost kiss.

   An image of him kissing my lips flashed in my mind, and I crossed my legs.

   There is no way I will kiss him.
   He's my boss. And he'll always be just that.

   “Is there any problem, Shubhlakshmi?” Utkarsh looked at me with a puzzled face.
   “Why do you ask that?”
   “Because I can see your cheeks getting redder by each passing minute. I wonder what is the reason behind that.” And he looked in his newspaper. I swear I can feel that he is smirking internally.

   Fucking bastard.

   “About our interaction in the ice—”
   “That was a mistake. We were just caught up in the moment.” I cut his sentence and immediately looked out of the window, staring at nothing.

   “Yeah. A…mistake.” And he again looked in his newspaper.

   I wonder what obsession does these men have with newspapers.

   “It was a mistake, but I'd be better if the mistake lasted a little bit longer.” Utkarsh's mumble didn't go unnoticed by me.

   Does he mean that I'd be better if we'd kissed?

   UGH.

   Why is it so hard to find him unattractive?!

●⁠●⁠●⁠