𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

   𝐈 arched upwards to him as he shoved his middle finger inside me

   The intensity of his force almost sent me over the edge, but it was like he was controlling me. My body. He didn't let me come yet.

   “Look at you, shamelessly riding on my finger.” His perfect accent mixed with his vulgar words were so sexy that I moaned.

   Yes I am shamelessly riding on his finger.

   I always found tattoos fascinating, and goodness, Utkarsh has a tattoo on his middle finger. The most sexiest place ever possible.

   The atmosphere spoke sweat and lust, my body actively participating in these sinful activities. He shoved another finger inside me, and I arched up again, holding onto the headboard, my fingers hurting due to the force I've been applying.

   “Come for me, sweetheart.” And suddenly, my eyes fluttered open, wide.

   I glanced around, only to find that I am on bed, with lights off, and that I am…alone.

   My throat went dry and I stood up to glance at myself on the wide mirror in front of me, and all I saw was a girl, drenched in sweat, despite of the air con on, sitting there in a nightdress.

   I don't remember wearing a nightdress.

   Did Utkarsh—
   I blushed and shook my head.

   It was a wet dream. A dream about Utkarsh fingerring me.

   God, that's so embarrassing.

   Dumb.
   Horny.
   Unluckiest of all.

   These are the only words my subconscious mind spoke, humiliating me.

   I woke up to drink water, only to find cold water on the bedpost. I walked towards the kitchen, where I found Utkarsh drinking—milk?

   “Shu? What are you doing here?” As soon as our eyes met, I remembered once it held so much passion towards me when I remembered our interaction in car.