𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

“So you're telling me that you and that ginger bread fucked last night but you still haven't had your first fight as a couple yet? Seriously?!” Avantika rolled her eyes dramatically and Ayana pursed her lips, trying to hold back her smile

   Lovely was on her phone, but intently hearing the conversation.

   And I was trying to hold my blush because Avantika is being too blatant!

   “Shu! Focus! You have to fight him!”
   “But why?! That's not—”
   “It is!” Avantika shook my shoulders, making me shut up.

   God, this woman.

   She dramatically wore my shawl as a cloak, and stood there as if she were a knight.

   Ayana looked amused, and Lovely placed her phone aside, paying attention to Avantika.

   “Ladies, and ladies, listen carefully. There are a few rules for a relationship. Pay attention carefully to make men obsessed with you.” She announced, and even the other few ladies around us gathered here to actually listen to her crap.

   Apparently, I and my friends were here for my wedding shopping, in one of the most expensive mall and Avantika has spent all the money because she “owns a black card and she cannot see her friends suffering”, when literally her friends are a CEO, a doctor and a professional robo designer.

   No one can win her, except for her mother, of course.

   We shopped for about two hours, and I were too tired because of last night so we're here to rest.

   My mother and Utkarsh's badi maa will come soon, and then we'll shop more.

   “Rule number one. If you will be too available for him, he will get used to you very much and stop giving you time.

   “Rule number two. Make sure to always look your best, and make him feel like some third degree movie thug so that he can worship you like a goddess and revolve around your beauty.

   “Rule number three. One day, be lovey dovey and cold the next. That way, keep him on his toes.

   “Rule number four. Fight! Couples need fight and you don't have to be sorry at all. Make him say sorry so that he knows who's the boss here.

   “Rule number five. Fuc—”

   “That's enough for today.” Lovely placed a palm on her mouth and we sneaked to one of the nearby stores, while Avantika was struggling to yap.

   When Lovely left her, she pouted. “You are missing advice from the love guru. You're going to regret.”

   “Have you been in a relationship before?”

   Avantika's jaw ticked. “Well that doesn't interfere with my knowledge.”

   We laughed, because she is single since birth and now she's yapping about relationship advice.