𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

   𝐓hank fuck Avinash informed me already

   Now I realised why that Kelvin was raising a hand up in the air. Probably he was going to slap her or touch her inappropriately.

   Everything seemed red, then at her sight, it blurred away.

   I hugged her. “Did that fucker touch you?! Anywhere? I'd chop his arm off. Just say the word.”

   “No. I didn't let him.” Relief spread on my face. “You didn't let him? How?”

   “I sprayed mosquito repellent spary on his face.” She said with a smug face.

   Pride filled up my chest. I love her so damn much.

   But that pride immediately left as I remembered that she didn't inform me beforehand.

   “Why didn't you tell me. I need answers.” I pulled away and crossed my arms. I can't bear her hiding things from me. At. All.

   “Actually…” She sheepishly looked away, “I didn't want you to worry because you were happy after a long time since…your mother passed away…” She felt guilty.

   “That is the point!” I cupped her face. “I've already lost my mother, I can't afford to lose you!” My grip tightened on her face.

   “I'm…sorry.” She looked away.
   I immediately hugged her, burying my face over her shoulder. “Listen, Shubhlakshmi. If I lose you, I don't know the consequences, but I'd definitely will not be able to live. I'd die. Fucking die. Understood?”

   I felt her head nod. “I won't repeat the same mistake again. I promise.”

   I'm already convinced, but she needs a lesson.

   “I won't talk to you. Not until I believe that you've already realised your mistake.” She pulled away, pouting.

   “Why? I did realise my mistake. I'm sorry. I won't do this again.” She held my hand.

   I gently untangled my hand from hers and left inside my house. “And yes, you're sleeping in my home, considering your safety.” I informed while on my way.