𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

   𝐇ey Bhagwaan(1).

[(1) : Oh God.]

   I glanced at the most beautiful woman in the whole universe, cursing at me.

   “I told you to not go out in this chilly weather. Now look at yourself.” Shubhlakshmi blazed her eyes at me, her glare would burn down the whole world.

   But that's not what is important right now.

   The only thing important is how the fuck she manages to look like an absolute doll and act like one.

   I crossed my arms and leaned against the door frame, glancing her from head to toe in that pink saree, her pallu(2) sweeping the floor and adorning rose designs decorated on it. I don't care what is the saree and how it looks, I just know that the saree gained its charm by getting the opportunity to wrap around her body.

[(2) : the loose end of a sari, worn over one shoulder or the head.]

   Why am I feeling jealous of a saree?

   “Why are you smiling?” She asked, crossing her arms.
   “Personal reasons.” I widened my smirk and she hissed in irritation.

   I went out in the snowfall despite of her denial, because I heard her talking to someone in her phone that she liked cotton candy. And I searched through the whole Montreal to find a cotton candy for her.

   She is pissed because I didn't take care of myself.
   She cares about me.

   And trust me, it feels so, so divine to know that a beautiful woman whom you are trying to impress so hard cares about you. I feel like I am on cloud nine.

   “It won't happen again.” I crossed the room and inched towards her.
   “Promise?”
   “Promise.”

   I tucked her hair strand behind her ear, making them red.

   God, I love her seeing blush.

   “You look beautiful.” I complimented, making her cheeks pinken.

   “Whatever. Now go and get yourself a nice bath. The party is in thirty minutes.” Shubhlakshmi looked away, trying to hide her blush.

   Right. The party.

   We're now heading to Felix's anniversary party, and we have to go in the next thirty minutes in Le Rizz Plaza. I nodded and went to my room.

   As I was heading out, I saw Shubhlakshmi glancing at the cotton candy I bought, and smiling a genuine smile.

   And I feel happy that I made her happy.

●⁠●⁠●⁠

   “Looks like we're a couple now.” I gave a smug look at her widened eyes.