𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐈 threw my tissue box away

   Tada!
   Your girl is back.

   After constant sneezing and getting fever for a few days, not to mention Ayana taking care of me, I finally am feeling better.

   Avinash and Ayana are goodbyeing, and I'm already missing them. Life was good when Avinash and I fought over Ayana's attention.
Ayana hugged me one last time, and I'm missing her like she's going to another country (she is my neighbour).

   “Don't be overdramatic. And don't ever fall sick again. Next time she won't come and take care of you. And if you do feel sick, have a husband.” Avinash scoffed at me.
   Jerk.

   “Shut up, you lactobacillus.” And I and Ayana laughed like we'd seen dogs in lingeries.

   One day, Ayana was reading her report and it showed a person having lactose intolerance. Then the topic shot in the air, and we all started chatting about it. And, Avinash didn't know how to pronounce lactobacillus.
Since then, he's our lactobacillus.

   Avinash scowled even more, making us laugh harder and after a bit of chit chat and laughing, they left.
   I'm all alone in my home now.

   Get back to work.

   I emailed my boss that I'm arriving office after lunch, and he already threw piles of pending work at me.
Sketch the new robo designs, test our latest product Kitt, install new updates for the old ones, think about new ideas and of course, make him coffee and get his desk ready.

   I cleaned my house, showered, made breakfast and ate it, just then my boss' call interrupted my peaceful activities.

   “Come to office. Now.” No greetings, just an order.
   “What's the matt—” Before I could finish, he hung up.
   Okay. Now I think I am in a big trouble.

   I am allowed to call him stupid, idiot, this that whatever I want. He'll not even flick a bit. But when it came to work, he was as strict as a millitary officer.
   And I don't want to get fired.
   I immediately packed up, and headed to my office.

●⁠●⁠●⁠

   A thirty floored multi storeyed building towered me, along with a huge parking area where I parked my car.

   Breathe.
   He's not gonna snap your neck.

   I greeted our security man, and headed inside.
   “Good morning, Ms Adyanthaya. You look pretty.” Oh yes. My office day never started if Kelvin didn't flirt with me for once.

   “Yeah. Good morning.” I ignored his stare and ran to my boss' office

   He's not gonna snap your neck.

   I got in the elevator and pressed the floor thirty. God, this lift is taking too much time.

   After what it felt like eternity, I finally arrived my floor (the lift smelled good though).