𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐈s she kidding me?I stood there, flabbergasted

   𝐈s she kidding me?
I stood there, flabbergasted.

   “Come on, Utkarsh! It'll be fun!” Shubhlakshmi took my hand as we entered the ice skating rink.

   I swear I can feel some knot getting in my chest everytime she calls me by my name.

   Shubhlakshmi wanted to do something fun. I didn't know she meant ice skating by that. And she already had our clothes and skates ready.

   I don't complain though, in this heat of summer, ice skating is a good sport. And it keeps your body healthy.

   As soon as we entered, Shubhlakshmi flew off, showing off her ice skating skills.

   I tried to have some fun.

   “Shubhlakshmi, I don't know how to skate.” I gripped the railings.

   “Seriously? I mean, you're a noob. Let me help you.” She laughed and pulled my hand, making me lose my balance and fall straight on top of her.

   Her smile was gone, replaced with a blush on her cheeks.

   Fuck!
   Why is it so hot in an ICE SKATING RINK!

   I am getting a sudden urge to kiss her lips, plump and full, begging to be ravished.

   I inched closer, and she parted her lips. She gripped my collar, and I inched more closer and—

   “You are so funny!” A couple fallen on the ground just like us were probably a metre away from us, where the girl was on top of the man, and he repeatedly pecked her lips.

   Cringe.
   It'd be not cringe if you'd have done it with ‘Shubhlakshmi’.
   Shut up.

   It was enough to make me fall out of my hypnotic state due to the Siren before—beneath me, and I immediately stood up straight.

   I skated back to the entrance, saying, “Let us go. This is ridiculous here.” And she gasped dramatically, standing up and slithering to me.

   “You know how to skate!” And I realised my mistake.

   I wanted to have fun by making her trouble with my body weight, but seems like I am in trouble because of her close proximity.

   I again glanced at her lips, feeling a sudden heat in my cheeks as I immediately looked in her eyes.

   “I just wanted to check whether you are a good assistant and help her boss.” I crossed my arms.

   “Ha ha. Don't make excuses. Let's skate now.” And she slithered again.

   This is when I notice the shape of her curves, and how her hair sways in air as she cut through it.

   Added task. Come to ice skating more often (along with Shubhlakshmi).