𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

   “𝐘es Miss Palak

   𝐘es Miss Palak. Give her the new medicines prescribed by the Doctor. And please give her food on proper time. She often gets moody when she's hungry. Yes. Thank you.” I hung up after I instructed her for the further changes in my mother's diet and medicine.

   Then I quickly climbed up the room, only to find Shubhlakshmi patting Krish's head, while he drinks his milk.

   Adorable.

   “Am I missing something?” I entered and sat beside her, making her shift to the headboard of the bed.

   “I diluted some tea with milk and gave it to him. I hope it's fine with you.” She asked, feeling slightly nervous.

   “Of course, it's fine. Krish drinks milk in that manner only.” I reassured her that it is not a thing to worry at all.

   Last night, before Avinash got attacked by Peterson's man, Krish went with Shogata di to her house just because she had her daughter's son visiting them. Krish loved his company, and decided to sleep there with him. I don't complain at all, because he has done it multiple times.

   Atleast that kept him away from our last night's incident.

   Krish forwarded his cup to me, and I sipped from it. Refusing him means dealing with his tantrums the whole day.

   He did the same with Shu, and I gestured her to do the same. She sipped from the cup too, and Krish happily continued his drinking.

   “When are we going to your mother's house?”
   “Today. In the evening.” she replied while patting Krish's head.

   “Why today?”
   “Because it's Sunday.” And I nodded.

   We decided to go to her family at seven pm, considering they have their dinner early at seven.

●⁠●⁠●⁠

   “Ah, Shu! My baby!” Shubhlakshmi's mother hugged her daughter, patting her back. I held Krish in my arms, considering he literally cried to accompany us.