𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

   𝐃ating Utkarsh is bliss

   He makes me so happy. So much happy that I want to live the life again. He even made me so much less insecure, like, I look at myself nowadays how beautiful I am.

   This man is the perfect man to exist ever.

   He changed to a white kurta, trying to match my traditional outfit.

   A low rumble escaped his lips as he saw me checking him out. “Like the view, sweetheart?”

    Yes. “No.”

   “Oh I know you do.” He carried me in his arms only to take me in the custom built tent specially made for honeymoon couples.

   We were not on our honeymoon, but we were couples.

   The atmosphere was warm and soothing. It added to the tension building between my legs after I've seen him in this white kurta. He sat beside me on the bed, holding my hand.

   “Shubhlakshmi, I wanted to confess something.” His face went serious and his eyes were defiantly locked with me. His hands, however, were sweating against me.
   I knew something was serious, because he usually doesn't address me with my name.

   “The reason I am…we…went on this date was to announce the media. There were photographers around us.” He squeezed my hand to reassure me.

   And here I thought he loved me.

   My heart sank, I thought he brought me on date because he loves me. I thought he loves me so much that he would never hurt me.

   But he did.

   “I know you must be feeling sad…considering the circumstances, but let me explain.” He lifted my chin up.

   I don't need any explanation.

   Now that I think about it, it all makes sense. Me asking for fake dating, him agreeing to me, and then acting all lovey dovey and like this around me, that was all for media.

   What could've expected from a billionaire businessman?

   My cheeks went warm with something wet, and he immediately wiped them before they could reach my chin.