𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

“𝐓he product is practically congenial, Mr Acharya

   “𝐓he product is practically congenial, Mr Acharya.” Felix flexed his Rolex as he took a sip from his coffee.

   “Ah, of course. Archtech always gives you the best. You're an old customer, Darlington.” I crossed my arms.

   Felix is a very practical person. If he says he needs quality product, he means it.

   I remember one time a company sold him fake cameras and it was blacklisted from eighteen countries.

   Thanks to Archtech, we never sell fake products.

   “I trust your company. Well, see you in the meeting, Acharya.” He said and stood up, me following him as we shook hands and left.

   All the way back, I tried to remove the image of that lip mole from my head.

●⁠●⁠●⁠

   As expected, our meeting went well. And of course. Felix decided to buy our product, Kitt.

   By name, Kitt seems odd. It was Shubhlakshmi who came up with the it. It full forms to Komputerized Information Technical Tool. It is specially designed to spy, and collect data through various means. And it is basically a little fly to be precise. Best for spying.

   After our meeting, Felix and I went to meet Rudraksh Amarnath. A consigliere(1) of the Indo-Russian Mafia boss. Well, due to some personal reasons, the Mafia boss is on his deathbed and so, all the responsibilities are on his shoulders.

[(1) : a member of a Mafia family who serves as an adviser to the leader and resolves disputes within the family.]

   “Greetings, Mr Amarnath.” Felix greeted him as we entered his farmhouse, followed by me. To which, he just nodded.

   “Kitt is the best to spy on them. It also passed the metal detector test. And yeah, it's size is confident.” I stated, and he again nodded.

   One thing I like the best about Nightfell is it's members. No nonsense, just work. Nonsense only happens when someone throws a party.

   The Nightfell is the most exclusive private club for the world's wealthiest and most powerful people. And yeah, it's located in Mumbai.

   Avinash, Rudraksh, Felix, Azriel, Lakshay, and surprisingly, Kai too, are the members of The Nightfell club. Kai recently joined it, after his surprise visit to us. He's currently in Italy now.

   Afterall, it's him behind all this fuss we're going.

   “You don't have to explain, Utkarsh. We all know who has the most advanced devices in the whole Nightfell.” Rudraksh smirked, and I returned it.

   That's right.

   He got a call, written ‘Wife’ on it, and he sighed, before saying, “Excuse me, I have to attend a call.” We nodded and he left.