𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐇er answer left me smirking, blushing, and feeling proud of her

   Now I will kiss her every chance I get. Again and again.

   Our boat went under the bridge, and I immediately leaned in, to which she leaned backwards.

   “I just said yes for a kiss, and you're attempting to kiss me again?” Shubhlakshmi pushed me by her forefinger.

   “I can't resist you, you know.” I smirked at her widened eyes.

   This is going to be fun.

   “What-ever!” Shubhlakshmi sassed up, and crossed her arms. This is one of her habits which she does whenever she is pissed, or you can say, trying to be pissed but isn't.

   I know her too much for good.

   We saw Tracy and Regina laughing and joking happily, and Shubhlakshmi let out an ‘aww’ from her mouth.

   “I ship them.” Shubhlakshmi looked at them and waved, to which they waved back.

   “Ah, you're like those teen girls who romanticise everything.” I shook my head and she glared at me.

   “And who are you, Mister? Some professor of history class who wears specs and scolds everyone who comes late?” She narrowed her eyes.

   I snickered. “History is the least favourite subject of mine. You can call me a mathematician though. I am very good with numbers.” I raised a brow.

   She glanced at me up and down, then laughed. Like, laughed.

   I love when she laughs like that. Especially when I know it is because of me.

   “You look like a model, without specs, but with specs, you look like a history teacher. Not a mathematician.” She said amusingly.

   “Even with my ginger hair?”
   “Even with your ginger hair.” She flipped her hair, showing that she has better hair than me.

   I agree.

   Besides her personality, looks, (and lips), another thing I like about her is her hair. Perfectly silked, layered, and having some bangs (I don't know what they call those side little hair), Shubhlakshmi's hair are beautiful.

   I glanced at her hair, “Don't flip your hair like that, people may thing you're trying to impress me.”

   “Like I care.” She waved her hand sassily, “People love bitching about eachother. I don't care what they think about me.”

   God, this woman.

   I like her attitude so much. She reminds me of my mom (not that she used cuss words like her), all carefree and real. Nowadays, real girls are rare. All we see is gold diggers, plastic surgery, and pick me girls. Shubhlakshmi is not like that.