Unexpected encounters

" Deku-kun! You're back!" Uraraka jumped up and went to hug her best friend. Izuku reciprocated the hug stiffly, carefully placing his hands so that the scratches would not get irritated.

In the process of moving through the desks and bags, Ochako had drawn the attention of others, who then turned to look at the newcomer. When they saw the green haired boy, joy erupted in the class. Several others got up from their seats and made their way towards their friend, excited to have him back.

" Midoriya I missed you!"

" Welcome back Mido!"

" It's good to see you."

" Bro you came back! We were really worried."

" Yeah we thought you had dropped out man. Clad to see we were wrong." Kaminari threw a hand over Kirishimas shoulder and smiled.

" Hope everything is good with the family?" Ojiro asked. As he did Bakugou, who still sat at his desk, also turned to look at the crowd. The blonde frowned deeply.

During the weekend while walking to the store Bakugou Katsuki had been stopped by his homeroom teacher. Aizawa had stepped in front of him, blank faced, and arms crossed.

" Bakugou, we need to talk."

" Huh? About what." He put his hands inside his pockets.

Aizawa looked at him for a moment.

" I have been tasked with informing you that for the time being you need to stay away from Midoriya."

" Huh!? Why, what did I do?"

" Given your volatile relationship with him, we cannot have the two of you fight each other right now. And for the sake of his wellbeing I cannot let the word spread that Midoria was in the hospital wing. I know that you know about it. It doesn't matter how you know, just that you don't go telling the other students. Approach him and you'll be in detention faster than Iida can reprimand you for bad language."

Bakugous expression changed. He felt rage bubbling under his skin.

" Is it because he hurt himself?"

Aizawa whipped his head around with a look of absolute murder.

" That is none of your concern. Do not go speaking about matters that you do not understand."

" Yeah, everything is fine... It was a false alarm and we returned last night. Sorry to have worried you all."

" It's okay Midoriya!"

" Like, dude, there is so much you missed. We absolutely need to fill you in." Mina Ashido pushed herself past the boys to get in front.

" So we had this big quiz on heroics, right, and we totally bombed it but anyway. You would have so gotten a ten out of ten on it! And the teachers have been showing us a lot of films and videos, it's been different but fun. Then there was this huge cockroach that appeared in the girls bathroom and Sero was all like, "leave it to me girls!", but when he saw it he- ow! What was that for?"