Beggining

Born in New York, USA, you were a very craft and tricky individual, born into a not so exciting life. Early on you were always a trouble maker always causing fights at school, and just for fun. Always wishing for something more than a quiet life than with your parents. When your teenage years rolled around you're always skipping classes and smoking outside while also trying to defend other people in school with your fists. However the system always blamed you for the reason and cause, this lead to you dropping out. During this time some shady individuals decided that this reckless nature of yours, would be better suited alongside them.

A rather unsavory yet professional mob wanted to mold you into something greater for their own gain. Of course you didn't think about what they wanted, you wanted this for you. What about your parents? How did they react? Well, the day you dropped out of school both were furious of course. Threatening to send you away to your Uncle, a better disciplined man than you can ever hope to achieve. You left, not wanting anything to do with them.

The circle of bulls you were now rolling with did in fact help perfect some of your craft. For instance, you fight dirty grabbing anything nearby as a weapon. Also perfect your talents of lying, stealing and even helped you learn to lock pick. All these skills and many more obtained as you were sixteen at the time. One night however changed your perspective, it was a routine snatch and grab. You were a lookout as an unsuspecting couple were walking the sidewalk.

However distasteful your parents were, you can never forget their voices, your father managed to grab the snatcher of your mother's purse. Usually the method is to let go and run, but this time was different for some reason. Hearing the commotion you saw your parents die to the lone gunman, two shots rang out. Looking at the scene you can't help but feel sadness, but you questioned why. Why would you? Didn't you want more? Weren't they holding you back? Why do you feel guilty in some way? All these questions are shoved into your head and you can't help but to just run away.

After that night you didn't return to your regular crowd of people, you wanted to get away, you wanted to just escape and think. Suddenly you do remember where your Uncle was, England. You overheard your parents one night that your dad's brother was in London for a business venture. You don't know where he is nor his face, only his name. Nathen Wayne.

When that night happened you slept in an alleyway near the docks, looking behind your back and trying to focus on where which ship is bound to go. But you're paranoid. Are you next? Will they find you? Will they even go as far as get you back? Did they know that it was your parents? While lost in thought you do overhear the dockworkers conversing where which ship is bound. With some of your talents, skill and luck you do manage to get onto a ship bound for England.

Upon arrival you're in a dead sprint throughout this new city. Since when did family suddenly matter? Was it because you're realizing this voice in your head is asking questions? Or are you just crazy? No, you needed to find Nath- Uncle Wayne. If he's a important businessman then surely he's near the financial district. This notion is naive and false, there are dozens of these types of locations in London. Did you expect to find him like in a fantasy novel? Of course not but you thought it was worth the shot. Your money from back home is useless here, better to swap money with someone. Shouldn't be to difficult. But how're you feeling? Uneasy? Hungry? Yes hungry, you're starving.

That voyage barely had enough food to get bye, now what? While the sky is cloudy and the atmosphere grey feeling dull, the warm yellow lighting from the shops begin to shine through panned glass of windows. The crowds are bustling, there's people which means theirs money. Lifting pockets was something you did in fact pick up, surely some people wouldn't mind missing a few of these pounds. With this money what do you plan to do? Rush off into the dark while the light from the sun retreats? No, you have to find Uncle Wayne. You NEED to. This time with more thought and planning involved.