Father

Face to face with the grey haired Undertaker you summon your bat and back up. "Why are you here?" He simply chuckles, dressed in his usual attire he waves his hand. "As you can see I'm not harmed. I simply wish to talk to my son. If that's not to much of a bother." His smile is sadistic and yet sweet. The bat finishes as you ask, "Where were you..?" Undertaker tilts his head, "Meaning where have I been all your life?" You nod. He postures up and makes his way over to you. "Well let's see, I've been aiding the young lord for some time until the Atlantic. Before that I was a well trained reaper in my youth."

You scoot away from him slightly more until he says, "But one night your mother and I crossed swords. It took some time for her to track me down whenever I collected souls. However unknown to myself and her. Love blossomed." You cross your arms, "That didn't answer my question." Undertaker laughs a bit, "Oh you asking the silly questions. But alright. When Ben was born, it seems that no one had ever done it before. So your mother and I agreed to have him kept close under her supervision. Concerning you, we thought it best to kept you hidden from the rest of the reapers."

Hearing that your eyes go wide, "Why?" Undertaker elaborates, "Your soul was quite pure in the beginning so I wondered, what would happen to a reaper human soul if it was tainted. However I never imagined your adoptive parents would die. That was not of my design, my condolences." After that you just sit down, overwhelmed with the truth. Taking out another cigarette and lighting it up. "But why would you do that to me? It's no different than what you did on that ship with the cinematic record." Undertaker twirls around a bit and explains more.

"I knew that one of the two sons would be a true hunter. Look at you, you're having a deal with the devil. Along with his voice stuck in your head." Good, I like this kid. "I know you do!" The Undertaker speaks as if talking to the voice. "You can hear him?" You ask and he nods, "Oh yes, he's proven quite the odd character the devil." Interesting. You stand back up to exhale smoke and ask, "Why are we talking now?" "Because (Y/N), I know what you did to Ben. And I can't say that your mother and I expected this. However I did know that Ben wanted your mom's love."

Makes sense, he did want what's best for you. 'How so?' He broke you and reforged you. 'But in the end that made me insane. I was just a street punk before accepting this deal and now have these powers.' Good thing you did then. Cause you would've died on more than one occasion. Hearing that it's hard to accept but the truth hurts. You then say, "Well I guess it's good to meet you properly instead of trying to kill you."

Undertaker smirks and agrees, "Quite right, now then. Your mother would like to have myself and you there to bury Ben." You tilt your head, "Even though I killed him?" He laugh's historically until you ask, "What's so funny?" He pauses to compose himself, "Ohh, you don't quite know how much I missed laughing..." Shrugging off whatever just happened he reveals his true self. And then his voice changes, "I see you have my eyes as well..." He gets closer to cup our cheek, "As well as my face, come."

With a flash of bright green light you're transported to a large field overlooking London. Your mother is there and walks over, suited in her white butler attire. "Oh, (Y/N). Good you're here." You take a gulp before she hugs you, "My dear boy, I didn't know Ben would take such great lengths to remove you. Promise me you won't end up like him." She holds your shoulders. 'Is this a mother embrace? Do we mourn as family at how Ben turned out? I only knew him for a good week. But still, he was my brother...' You nod at her as the voice speaks again. Liar.

The Undertaker hears the voice and has a small grin on his face before you all look at the casket. It's set near a hole in the ground where a grave stone has edged in it, "Ben Crevan." His date of birth is displayed as well. The coffin is then set inside as the Undertaker begins to plop the dirt on top. When he finishes Aubrey, your mom, kneels down her son's sword and places it down. Undertaker sets down a blackened rose. They turn to you and you reach in your jacket to take out his lighter and place it near the remaining offerings.