Resurrection

Hearing that Ciel got his in with the P four you join Sebastian and Ciel discussing the next steps. After hearing the conversation about Darrick Arden you realize that the voice is still in control.

Furthermore Sebastian pours tea for Cuel and coffee for yourself. Cut off from the midnight parties? Who has a party at midnight? Turning in for the night Ciel halts you, "Anything on your end?" The voice answers him, "Nothing of due notice."

Mustn't worry him about our current condition. Taking leave from the two, after your coffee, you head back to the cabin for the night. Sleeping seems to help you regain control for your body. 'I'm back in control.'

Ah, finally back in place huh. 'Shut it.' Walking outside you wonder back to the swan in hopes to eavesdrop. Then you hear Ciel drop Arden's name. Rushing to the shrubs you hide and listen closely.

'Arden was a drudge at red house? Odd, wonder why he isn't anymore?' I can guess. 'I hope it isn't what I think.' Slipping your way out silently as possible you try to piece it together. 'Switched houses, dedicated in multiple crafts. Maybe we should snoop around the other houses.'

Agreed. However Ciel got caught at purple house earlier. 'Then let's head somewhere less primitive.' Heading to Red house you begin trimming the hedges. Your wagon of tools near the entrance Edgar pops out still dressed. "Taking to late night gardening groundskeeper (Y/N)?"

Nodding in response he asks another question, "Surly someone of your stature should be in a school right?" Why's he talking to us? 'Who knows, he isn't known to ask questions openly. Maybe he's prodding for information.'

Looking at the blonde you answer, "Well I like the simple ins and outs of a hard days, or nights, work. Again I'm proud to serve." You sure about that? 'This is ass, but it's better than being a student. Otherwise I might bully some of these kids.'

Edgar tilts his head, "And a commoner got the luxury of working here at Weston?" Assuring his concern, "That's what hard work rewards me I suppose." Taking the humble approach leaves Redmond crossing his arms, "Well then if I may, you're doing a grand job. Please keep our school as tidy as you can."

"Of course." With that response from you, he takes his leave as you maneuver around the side. About to pounce up the voice warns you. Wait, do you smell that? 'You can smell stuff through my nose.' Never mind that you idiot just smell! Inhaling through the nose you turn around and see a small orange hue in the distance. 'Is that a...fire?'

As you're about to head over a presence is felt, "Dad?" You say turning around before seeing someone similar if every appearance. However this person has longer braided hair, "Not quite. Little brother."

'What.' The 'fuck?!' Recoiling away you fall on your back, "Who are you?" You ask as this girl before you speaks again, "I'm Y/N." 'What? That doesn't make since. How is she me? What is this?' Reaching out for your hand she asks, "Need a hand?"

'Do I trust her? Is she really my sister? In fact why is she here?" The way she's dressed is the only difference, a Weston uniform dedicated to purple house. "Thanks." Gripping her hand you're lifted up. Her hands are soft as opposed to your rough ones.

"But, who are you?" She tilts her head, "You don't remember?" Shaking your head and saying, "Well my mind isn't a safe space." Your sister chuckles, "Mine too." Then at the same time you two speak at the same time, "So what do I call you?"

Your eyes widen and you keep speaking in unison, "Don't copy me. Hey! Shut up!" God this is confusing. Shaking your head you two come with an alternative, "Sister." "Brother." Finally breaking that cycle you two relax.