Perform

Seeing Fiend before you makes you tense up a little, "Thought I'd come see you for a change." Saying that she gives a small frown, "How'd you find me?" Asking, hammer in hand, "Nah I'd rather not. Well, see yah." Turning to leave you hear a very distinguished voice, "Fiend my dear what're you doing? The shows about to begin. Oh a noble lad came to visit ye?" Turning back you see a make shift clown with an odd hand, "Yeah, we're old friends right Fiend?"

No response from her as this stranger introduces himself with a bow, "Jokers my name little lord." "(Y/N) Wayne." I don't like him. 'Cause he's a clown?' No, I just don't like him. "I was just leaving to see the show." Hearing that he offers, "Oh please your a friend of Fiend, surely I can let you backstage. No better seats than that." Don't do it. 'Well if something's off why not take a look. We have a clear schedule.' Fine do as you wish, don't say I didn't warn you. "Sure, been awhile since I've seen a circus." Popping another peanut in your mouth you follow both Fiend and Joker. "So how did you know Fiend anyway?"

Looking up at Joker you answer, "She dropped by my house." Seeing Fiends face looking displeased brings a small smirk across your face. "Right, I won't pry to much Fiend. Didn't know you had a boyfriend." After Joker says that she hastens her step past the both of you and inside the tent. "Seems I struck a nerve in the lass." Any who the act is about to begin.

Opening the backstage for yourself you notice the many different characters here. 'Theirs a goddamn Tiger here.' Don't like tigers? 'No but I was expecting a lion.' "Right I've got to get goin, Fiend will look after you I hope." Nodding your head at Joker he grabs his juggler balls and walks out to announce to the crowd the circus's introduction.

After witnessing that performance as well as Sebastian interruption you walk out with the main crowd. 'Gotta tell em about this chick quickly.' Be best not to. 'Why?' My point still stands. Something odd is happening here, such as that woman trying to kill you. She's apart of the circus. 'Fair point, but doesn't mean we should tell em?' For your sake you best not to get involved at all for now. But if you do speak to one of them, don't tell them about her. 'So protective...'

Walking out Joker runs out to Sebastian. Noticing Ciel you slip through the crowd making your way over. A hand grips your shoulder, "Where are you off to?" Yet again Fiend is here, "I was trying to talk to someone, but if you don't want to find out then leave me alone." Taking her hand of you she sighs, "I will kill you (Y/N)." Shaking your head you reply, "Not if I do it first. Anyway, see yah." 'Goddamnit where did he go?'

Looking around awhile proves to be a laboring task, until you find the carriage. Entering inside you collapse on the seat, "What the devil are you doing here (Y/N)!?" Looking up you give a chuckle, "Well the circus as you can probably guess. Plus you said I'm free to go wherever I please, well aside some rooms in your estate." Ciel sneezes and protests, "I'm working on a case, excuse yourself immediately."

You groan sitting up, "Oh come on, I don't wanna have to walk back to the manor." Ciel then mentions a fair point, "You have your uncles house, I'm sure that'll suffice until tomorrow." Giving up on this you fold yet again, "Yeah sure. I was gonna ask you to come here with me but hey. Guess your job as a dog has its perks." His curiosity got interested, "Oh? Why would you think I'd go here?" Thinking about it for a moment you then say, "Cause you're... ah forget it you have Sebastian as a friend anyways."

Stepping out he clearly exclaims, "He's not my-!" Shutting the door you walk a path that leads out of the circus. You only spoke to him briefly? 'Yeah he was quite sure I wasn't welcomed. But maybe next time.' What brought this on? 'Cause I never had a friend, or anyone really to call someone that.' So you wanna not be lonely still, despite having an uncle, three servants you work with and these two people? 'Like in a more, I dunno. More way?' More way?