42. FIRST STAGE!

LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & FOLLOW ME TO stay connected!

ADD THE BOOK INTO YOUR LIBRARIES to get notified of all the updates!

HAPPY READING!

VIVAAN

"Sir, this is Mr. Vivaan Khurana..." introduced his P.A., as I kept a small smile on my face & went to shake my hand with my future Dad-in-law, as he stood up & shook hand with me, & then also hugged me.

"You needn't introduce my boy to me Miss. Mega!" he spoke looking at me, as I was surprised.

Did he already know about me & Aisha? No no, had it been so he would have rather kicked me out than hugging me.

"How are you my boy? Hope you don't mind me calling that! I used to call you the same in childhood, remember it?" he asked patting my back as my smile grew & I nodded.

"I-I'm fine Uncle... How are you?" asked I.

Whatever I heard about him that he is rather strict & all seemed so untrue, he seems so friendly, all smiling & patting my back & all!

"How can I not be happy Vivaan? Today I got my daughter back to me after years..." spoke he taking his seat, his russet eyes lighting up like Diwali lamps as I too got dreamy sitting on the seat he offered.

Of course, my girl is such that there is a festival everyday at wherever she is!

"Oh, that's great! I'm glad she's back!" spoke I smiling too, of course why won't I smile when I'm talking about my girl!

"Yes! She is just like her Mom..." spoke he dreamily, as our dreams were broken by his P.A.

"What shall I bring you Sir?" asked she to me.

"No thanks!" spoke I as politely as possible, as again Tara gave her creepy looks! Moron, fully determined to ruin my very first impression on my future Dad-in-law!

If anything wrong happens here, I'll make sure this girl marries his own brother!

"By the way what brings you here Vivaan, as much as I have heard from Mrs. Khurana, you are ever too busy to meet your old Uncle!" he spoke teasingly.

Yeah, I know I was a fool enough to not meet him, or right now I'd have directly come as a groom, with a huge possession on my relatives & friends, marrying my girl as soon as she entered in Mumbai.

"Amm..." I was cut off by Avi.

"Yes uncle, indeed Bhai is always busy. So he came with a business proposition, so that we keep meeting, both personally & professionally!" spoke Avi smiling.

"Oh that's great Avi!" spoke Uncle smiling.

"So you came for business purposes? Well let's than get formal! So, what's your proposition Mr. Khurana? I'd love to do business with you, as I love your policy of win-win situation of both the parties!" spoke he getting professional, intertwining his fingers as he placed his chin over it, giving those perfect professional businessman vibes that he is!

"Why not Mr. Khan!" spoke I smiling, as I introduced, & then looked at Tara who, along with Avi explained the details, & I too kept on butting in with that smiley face, & I swear to God my facial muscles hurt badly!

But yet I've to smile, well at least till I ain't married to his daughter, I have to!

"But I don't yet get a thing, why did the great business tycoon Mr. Vivaan Singh Khurana himself come to my office for this deal, though I'm glad you are here, but then also it was even possible without you, right?" asked he amusedly, with a small smile never leaving his face, & as his nature is known to be strict, I know this one's cause of my girl's coming back to him!