9. SHATTERED!

{This one was the MOST DIFFICULT CHAPTER to WRITE for me!

I THOUGHT a lot WORSER than I actually WROTE, but then my heart REASONED & I lessened the torture....

Then again my HEART ASKED ME TO SOFTEN VIVAAN's ACTS, but as I said, EVEN AFTER BEING THE ALMIGHTY AUTHOR, I CAN'T GO AGAINST THE RULE OF THE NATURE, & THE WAYS OF MY CHARACTERS...

Same goes with VIVAAN. he is the KING, & being the RUTHLESS KING he is known to be, his behavior to AISHA has been softened by me...

What I originally thought was WAY WORSER, & the TYPE OF TORTURE VIVAAN WOULD IMPLICT ON THE PERSON HE DOESN'T LOVE, but for Aisha, his heart & brain have started a WAR against his BEASTS, who want to TORTURE, HURT & SHATTER Aisha for betraying, but his HEART & also BRAIN is against this.... }

AUTHOR

"W-who a-ar-e y-yo-u?" asked she in a voice lower, broken, indicating her inner state.

"Huh!" spoke he blinking his eyes in confusion, coming out of his trance.

"W-who a-a-re you?" asked she sobbing again, placing her hand on her mouth to muffle her sobs, as she couldn't help it anymore, looking at the entirely red pool, like a pool of pure blood, like water never existed in it before.

He moved back, as he looked at his men.

"She is asking who am I?" he started laughing like a maniac followed by all his guards.

"I'm your LOVER baby, don't you remember? The man you shared your bed with, huh?" asked he coming closer, as she stepped back, with her limping feet, shaking her head.

"No you're not the my Vivaan! Y-you can n-never be m-my Vivaan!" spoke she, as she was shivering in fear, the fear of the psycho standing in front of her.

HE smirked looking at her, however his insides burnt seeing her getting away from him, seeing her yet yet doing all this drama, which was actually affecting his silly heart now.

"Yes, I'm not your Vivaan, but your Master, WHORE, & now your Mater needs you!" spoke he coming to her, smirking devilishly, & the lust in his eyes scared her, as she shook her head stepping back.

"N-no!" spoke she brining her injured hand in front of her defensively, tilting her chin low, looking at him with apprehension.

"No?" asked he innocently, mimicking her reaction, raising his eyebrows, as he chuckled slowly unbuttoning his shirt, showing his perfectly sculptured body, smooth skin & hard muscles, while she started hiccupping harsher with his each step closer, as he chuckled again.

"Are these hiccups also fake, huh?" asked he, remembering their all moments together, becoming furious at the thought of them all being fake!

She stumbled on her limping feet & landed on the ground, on her butt, while he threw his shirt away, & suddenly hovered above her like a hungry wolf, with a sudden force, & kissed her roughly, making her body shudder in anticipation & disgust.

Avi sighed looking at his brother, who seemed to stand cold, unaffected, but only he knew how much pain that injured lion held within him! He knew now nobody can stop his beasts from unleashing on the WHORE in front of him, as he eyed her once more with disgust, & took everyone out, to the living of the large dungeon, shutting the door behind them.

Vivaan sucked wildly on her pink, soft, & now bloody lips, as she hiccupped again, trying to push him back, away from her, but holding her by her back, nibbling her inner lips in anger, he ripped her dress from the back, as she flinched at her place, but before she could make any move, he started biting her flesh harshly, & eating it up, like an animal, making her soft lips bleed harsher, as tears of pain & humiliation marked her eyelids.