Finally meeting

Amaiyah POV

Diggy wanted "birthday cake" so I had to drop off Elijah at My aunty's friend's house house. I finally arrived and saw a car with the license plate KTSN. That's the gang that Diggys against. I gulped and I was scared for my life. What if Diggy finds out I talked with A KTSN? He'll beat me until theres no day left. I got out of my car, picked up Elijah out of his car seat and walked to her door. "Damn boy u getting heavy," I said with a small chuckle. My baby Elijah is my life, he brightens my everyday with his little giggles. I smiled at my thoughts but my smile soon faded away when a boy with Coco skin answered. He had curly hair that was long AF' I stood and bit my lip. "Umm hello?" He said waving his Hand in my face snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh hi, I'm here to drop off my soon to his grandmas house." I said walking in. "Oh Amaiyah, give me Eijah." She said as I handed her Elijah. I looked over at the boy, he looked so familiar. "Thanks for watching him," I said waving bye. Before I walked out, that boy grabbed my arm and brought me to his face. I was honestly scared but I shook it off. "You look so familiar," he said. He looks so much like Elijah. I know this is his father.

Great, just great. The biological father of my son is a Thug to. "U do to," I said. He examined my arm and saw the tattoo of the gangs initials. "Are you in NWGS?" He asked. I shook my head no. "My boyfriend is." I said looking down. "Hey, I want to get to know u better." He said giving me a big smile. I honestly would love to Be with him. "I-I can't." I said shaking my head. "Why?""Becausemyboyfriendwouldbeattheshitoutofmeifheknewiwaswithanotherman." I said fast. He understood every word. He took me outside and asked me about NWGS. I told him everything Including about how Diggys the leader. "Here's my number call me later." He said. i gave him my number as well. He started walking off giving me a wink. I blushed super hard and got in my car and sped off. He was cute I guess.

Ray POV

That girl, JESUS. She was beautiful! I sware she seemed like she was hurting inside. But I don't know. I drove off to our gang warehouse cuz today is cash day! I finally arrived and everyone was sitting at the table. "Hey ray," the boss greeted me. He passed everyone 9k but I got 11k. What can I say, I'm one of his best so I beez getting that paper. I picked up my money and left. All I could think about was that girl. Her beautiful black hair with the gold streaks at the end. Her piercings on her lip makes a nigga wanna just bite her face off. I chuckled at my thoughts and started to drive home. It was good seeing my mom. I finally arrived and checked the time.

Damn, it's already 8:27, lemme call that girl.

Ring

Ring

Ri--

"Hello?" She said whispering.

"Hey..." I said shyly.

"Oh hi, uh hold on a minute," she said. Why is she whispering I wonder. I heard shuffling around for a moment and she came back.

"Ok, so how are you." She said talking normal.

"Great and y-(GCO)

"Maiyah! Who the fuck are you talking to?!?!" I heard a masculine voice yell in the background.

"N-No one..." She stuttered

"Don't fucking lie bitch!" They yelled back.

*SMACK*

CLICK

What the hell just happened!?!? She called again.

"Hello?"

"What the hell is Wrong with u calling my girl like that?!?! Stay off her phone bitch and this won't happen. I'm NWGS and ill come kill ur ass bye!" The man yelled again

CLICK

Wow...... Her life seems fucked up. I know she wants to leave him. I can see it and feel it.