Tell it all

Amaiyah POV

I woke up to the feeling of pain in my "kitty" and my face. I remembered what had happened last night, Diggy raped me. I stepped out of my bed and heard nothing, just silence. Diggy was gone...I did my hygiene thing and walked to Elijah's room, he was sleeping like an angel. I smiled at my thoughts. I picked him up and got him dressed, we need some food... I walked downstairs and got in my car, I headed to the store.

(At the store)

I walked around the store trying to find some makeup for my bruises and cuts on my arms from last night.

::: Flash back :::

"Maiyah! Get your ass on the bed!" Diggy yelled. My face hurts like hell, I'm tired as fuck and my stomach is killing me. "D-Diggy M-My Face H-Hurts.." I said crying. "I don't care! Imma Fuck whether u like it or not!" He said slapping me. He threw me on the bed and got on top of me. "Stop!" I screamed. "Shut the fuck up!" He screamed giving me hard slaps. He pulled off his pants and mine as well. "Get on your fucking knees!" He yelled. I did as he said and he put his "friend" in my mouth. After about 10 minutes of a BJ, he put me back on the bed and pinned me down by my arms. He grabbed a condom off the nightstand and put it on. "Diggy! Stop!" I yelled slapping him. "Shut the fuck up Amaiyah!" He yelled punching me in my face and In my "kitty". I cried in pain and he entered me. I was holding in my moans as best as I could. "Moan bitch!" He yelled "(moans loudly) stop!" I screamed, "shut up Amaiyah!" He screamed again.

::: Flash back over :::

I'm still in pain. My face still hurts tho. I was in a deep state of thought until.

"Hey!" A familiar voice shouted. I looked to my right and saw that boy... "Hey!" I said. "Damn girl, u sexy today.." He said biting his lip. "Thanks.." "Ray, I'm ray..." "Hi ray I'm

Amaiyah...." I said shyly. He examined my face and his smile turned into an angry look. "What the hell happened to your face?!?!" He screamed. "Uuh, umm, m-My B-Boyfriend.." I stuttered on the verge of tears. "Oh hell no," he yelled. He grabbed Elijah out the cart and he grabbed my arm dragging me out the store. "Amaiyah! Does he beat you?!?!" He screamed. I stood there like an idiot. I mean should I tell him? If I tell him, I have to say Elijah's his. I nodded my head. He pulled me into his chest and I cried,

At that moment, I felt a special connection between me and Ray. I felt like I could tell him anything. Like, he's my boo.

Ray POV

I knew Something was wrong! I knew if! Her god damn boyfriend beats her. That's why she was in the makeup aisle. "Ray?" She asked, "yes," "umm I don't know how to tell you this but I thibk Elijah's yours..." She said looking down. Then it hit me... AMAIYAHS THAT GIRL I GOT PREGNANT!!!!! I gave her Elijah and walked away. I didn't mean to be rude but I need to go clear my head, I need to think. I drove to my moms house, she'll have the answers.

(Ms. Lopezs house)

"Mom!" I yelled

"Oh hi Ray! So nice to see you..."

"U too uh mom? Is Elijah my son?"

"(Sigh) I guess it's time, Amaiyah is the girl you got pregnant meaning Elijah is your son." She said

"Mom! Why didn't you tell me!" I yelled

"U left Rayan! How could I tell you?!?!" She screamed back.

She's right. I did leave to do this gang shit.

"(Sighs) your right mom, anyways thanks I have to leave bye!" I waved

"Bye.." She said

I got in my car and drove home. I arrived and ran inside as fast as I could, thinking about being a father is hard work.