Goodbye...Or not

Jai POV

"Rico! What do you mean your leaving?" I yelled hugging him tightly. "Jai, I'm almost 22 years old. I need my own place. I don't want to hear, "mmm Ray baby faster, right there baby. Fuck harder." He imitated Maiyah's voice. I laughed tears streaming down my face. "I'm going to miss you." I said putting my head on his chest. I really am like in love with Rico. It's so heart breaking to see him go. "Me too Jai." He said kissing the top of my head.I looked up at him and he leaned down and kissed me passionately.

He backed me up against the wall and wrapped my les around his waist. His soft plump lips brushed against my neck. I slightly moaned before he crashed is lips against mine before pushing us against the bed. His body was now on top of mine, slowly grindin his hips on mine. He slipped my crop top and boy shorts off, to where I was completely exposed. He snatched his pants and shirt off and next thing I know, he's inside me.

"Fuck Rico, faster." I moaned. Man, could this boy grind inside me. He be having this bitch in heaven. I grabbed into his back and he threw one of my legs over his shoulder "Scream my name."

"Rico,"

"Louder baby girl."

"RICOO LORENZO RODRIGUEZ,"

"Got you saying my government name, haha I like that." He said stroking faster. I threw my head back in pleasure and he pinned my arms above my head. He was now hovering over me and looking me in the eyes. I saw him biting his lip hard. "Uncle Wico I-- AAAHHH MOMMY!" Elijah screamed coming in the room and quickly running out.

"Shit," Rico mumbled. "See this is why I need my own place. No fucking interuptions." He said getting off of me. I sighed loudly at the thought of how my life would be when Rico left. "So I guess this is good bye then." I said putting my head on his lap. "Jai, come with me." He said. I immediately lifted my head up.

"Rico, I would be a bur-(GCO) "No you won't Jai! You will be an addition to my life. Please just be my girl and come with me." He said getting on his knees and holding my hand. I shed a couple tears and kissed his lips. "Yes! I will!" I yelled in excitement. I hugged him tightly as he picked me up and spun me around.

"Ok Rico, put me down so I can get ready." I said. He put me down and I ran to the dresser drawers, packed all my stuff and slipped on some sweats. "I'm ready." I said. He smirked and we walked out. "Ayy Maiyah!" Rico yelled. "Yeah?" "Me and Jai is leaving, we aint got no damn furniture or nothing." "Nigga that's yo problem!" She yelled. I giggled and Rico sighed. I walked downstairs with Rico."Jai girl yo leaving me too?" Maiyah asked running up to me.

"Im sorry Mai Mai, I said huggine her back. "I'll be back to check on you and little Ray in there." I said rubbing her belly. She laughed and hugged me again. "Imma miss you mami." She said. I pulled away, smiled and walked out the door with Rico. "Bae I can't wait to have our own place, maybe we can have a kid of our own." He whispered in my ear. I felt myself blush.

Asia POV

Dammit! I fucking hate Maiyah! Everytime me and Janelle always gets her ass, she always runs away. Me and Janelle were at my house chilling and watching family guy. "Damn Nelle, how the hell we supposed to succeed with or plan now?" I asked smoking my black widow blunt. "Man how she keep getting away tho?" Nelle asked. "Because we don't think throgh shit Nelle!" I yelled getting angrier.

"What the hell do you mean we Asia? I'm always the one to tell if you getting shit wrong or something, You know Maiyah is right. She did whip yo ass plenty of times and you keep coming back, like what the hell is wrong with you?" She said folding her arms. "Man whatver." I said lowly. She sighed loudly before sitting next to me. "Asia, I dont like arguing with you." She said looking at me.

"Me neither Janelle," I said. "Bestie hug!' She chanted. I laughed and hugged her. Man, do I love my bestie.

Ray POV

So I had just got done dropping Elijah off at Craigs house, I felt like Maiyah and I needed to go on a date. She was in her room doing something while I was downstairs. 20 minutes later, She came down looking like a godess (comment area). It brought back flashbacks of our first date. "Maiyah, I- Wow." I said analyzing her beautiful body. She giggled and we linked arms.

I escorted her to my car and we started driving to cafe champagne. I want this to bring flashbacks to her. "Maiyah, babe you look sexy." I said. She smiled widely and rubbed my cheek. "Thanks," She said. We finally arrived and she laughed and smiled one of her beautiful smiles. "Baby," She said kissing my cheek.

"I love this resteraunt," She said. I smiled and got out the car, opened her door and helped her out the car. "Such a gentlemen." She complimented. I smirked and we walked in the resteraunt.

2 Hours later...

"Raay stop." Maiyah laughed, my hand was rubbing her thigh. I know where her weak spot is and she definetely moan. I rubbed it softly and she looked like she was about to moan bout to moan but she held it in. "Babe, let's get out of here." I said. She stood up, I put the money on the table and linked arms with Maiyah.

No, me and Maiyah aren't going to have sex. We are just going to cuddle because she's pregnant and we don't know if fucking during pregnancy is ok. I opened her door and she got in the car. I got in the drivers seat and started heading to Maiyahs house. Iight, I gotta be honest with yall, I've been thinking about moving Maiyah in with me. I mean let's be honest, We have a 3 year old son and anonther baby on the way and we ain't living together?

There's something wrong with that picture. "Bae?" I asked. I looked over and saw Maiyah was knocked out. I chuckled to myself as I pulled up in Maiyahs driveway. I got out the car, carried Maiyah in and laid her down in her bed. I took her clothes off leaving her in bra and panties and me in boxers. Well, At least we cuddling.