Te Amo pt.1

Amaiyah POV

"This is all my fault!" I screamed throwing a book at the wall. It's been a week since Elijah went to the hospital and honestly, I'm loosing my mind. I'm over here having the weirdest ass dreams, I cry at random times and I can't sleep for shit! Ray, Ugh I don't even wanna think about Ray! He's always at the KTSN Warehousse and he's never here to support me in this time of need I mean your fucking son's in the hopspital and your out there risking your life, I mean come on!

For some reason I think he's cheating because A. He's never here B. He doesnt EVER give me kisses C. He's on the phone all the damn time and D. When I ask who the fuck he's talking to, He answers "Nobody, go back to sleep or something." Like NIgga shut up.

You know what, I'm gonna go down there. I put on (Comment Area), Grabbed my phone and headed out the door. Man, If I go to this warehouse and Ray aint here, I swear I'll off.

____________

"Amaiyah, why u here?" Jawan Asked getting up. Man, now I'm really suspicious. "I'm here to see ray." I said pushing past him. I walked back to the room that said "Boss" and heard "YES BABY FASTER." I turned the door knob and Jawan pushed me out the way. "Uh, I wouldnt do that If i were you." He said "MOVE!" I screamed at him. He refused. Ok now I really know somethings going on. I shoved past him and opened the door and saw something unspeakable.

"Maiyah I-(GCO)

"So this is why you've always been gone, you've been with this ratchet ho! Ray I'm done with your bull shit! I knew something was going on from the day you kissed her!" I screamed, by now, tears were streaming down my face.

"Sorry Honey, It seems he loves me more than you. Maybe cuz Im pretty or maybe he just doesnt want your ratchet ass, psh now I see why hes always with me, I have no competition." She said smirking. OOOH THIS BITCH. I chared towards her but someone pulled me back. "She's not worth it Amaiyah." Prod said pulling me back along with Jawan. I kicked and screamed as tears fell down my face. I looked at Ray one last time and that girl crashed her crusty ass lips against his, that broke my heart into dust.

They closed his door and I ran outside letting more tears fall down my face. Ugh, this situation is getting better at all! I hate my self! "FUCK, FUCK FUCK FUCK!" I screamed hitting the steering wheel to my car. I started driving to my house.

------------------------

"You wanna fuck other bitches Ray, Well fuck you!" I yelled picking up Ray's stuff. I'm done I'm tired of the cheating! I threw all of his clothes and burned them on the sidewalk. I threw the necklace he bought me in the fire as well then walked inside like nothing happened, if his ass even thinks about coming home, I swear imma hurt him

Bad.

Ray POV

"Fuck!" I yelled running to my clothes. Damn I really fucked up now, "baby where u going?" Janelle asked. "I can't do this Janelle." I said buckling my belt up. I saw tears coming down her cheeks but at the moment, I didn't care. "Where's Maiyah!" I yelled at Jawan.

"She left." He said. I ran outside to my car and got in then started heading home. Man, she ain't never going to forgive me. I bet y'all wondering how the hell me and Janelle even started doing this shit, well, we hung out at the park one day after she kissed me. I told her about Amaiyahs depression and Elijah she felt bad she kissed me long and told me she wanted me.

I was hella sexually frustrated so we fucked. Amaiyah wasn't giving me none and Janelle was always there and that's how I got in this situation, yeah I know it's fucked up but hey I need it someway. I finally arrived at Maiyahs house and saw a fire on the pavement, oh shit that's my clothes! I opened the door and ran to the fire, took the garden goes then sprayed it. My clothes are ruined!

Man this shit cost almost 100,000 dollars put together! I turned the door knob it was locked, if she don't open this door! I banged and banged, no answer, I tried for 10 more minutes, no answer still. Wow, I guess it's really over. I walked back to my car and started heading to Prods house.

_________

"Man Amaiyahs really hurt," prod told me. "When she was pulled out, she cried for ever. I went to her house and she was still crying for what, 3 hours,"

"Prod, I fucked up badly, she burned all my shit!" I yelled.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA O my god! Damn she must be pissed!" He yelled laughing.

"What should I do?" I asked putting my head in my hands.

"Bruh, give her some time to calm down maybe she'll call soon or sometimg. What if you saw Amaiyah fucking someone else, wouldn't you be pissed? This is a rough time man, your sons in The hospital." He said.

He's right, I'll give her sometime.

"Your right man,"

"Nigga im always right, I'm prodigy." He said.

"Whatever nigga, I'll see u later." I said getting up. We did the nigga nigga hand shake and i left.