Suprise! pt.2

Amaiyah POV

I woke up with tear stains on my cheeks. Last night was hectic. I sat up, stretched and walked over to my window. I looked outside to see men taking apart the stage from last night and cleaning up the tables. I checked my phone to see if I had any texts and surprisingly I did, "Good morning Maiyah- T-raw" One said. OMFG TYGA TEXTED ME! "AAAAAAAHHHHHH!" I screamed. "Maiyah! What's wrong!" Rico yelled busting in the room with a gun and a bat in his hand. "Tyga texted me! Tyga texted me!" I chanted. "So you screamed over a text?" He asked shaking his head and walked out. I rolled my eyes. He doesn't understand.

I saw a text from Ray "Happy birthday Maiyah, I have a birthday gift for you." It said. I automatically deleted it and scrolled down and saw one more from a number that looked so familiar, "Hey Ya ho! If u thot tht th lil beatdwn u gve me was hrtful, thn obviusle ur rlly wk! I hve Elijah, if u wnt him, cme get him fr KTSN wrehse.-Asia" It read. Ok 1st of all, who in the hell types like that anymmore? What is she 10? 2nd that ho got my baby! ooooh her ass is dead! I pulled my drawer out forcefully, put on (Comment Area) grabbed my brass knuckles and ran downstairs.

"Maiyah where you going?" Rico asked. "To get my baby." I said before slamming the door.

__________

"ASIA GET YOUR UGLY ASS OUT HERE!" I yelled walking in the warehouse. "Mommy!" Elijah screamed. I ran to where it was coming from and Saw Asia tickling Elijah. I ran up to her so fast then punched her in the back of her neck. "I'm not supposed to talk to you." Elijah said. "Lijah Baby, Come with me." I said. He shook his head no. WHAT THE HELL DID ASIA TELL MY BABY!

"Elijah Joshua Lopez, If you don't get outside now." I said. "Fine!" He yelled running outside. All of a sudden, I felt something biting my leg, it was ASIA, What the fuck? Is she a motherfucking flea?

"Bitch Get up!" I yelled at her. I kicked her and she flew back. I punched her repeatedly making sure she was not going to get up. "You ruined my life!" I yelled. "MAIYAH GET OFF HER!" A Familiar voice yelled pulling me back. "Ray get the hell off me!" I yelled trying to get out of his grip. I cried for some reason then he hugged me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. "THAT HO TOOK MY BABY OUT OF THE HOSPITAL THEN TOLD ME TO MEET HER UGLY ASS HERE!" I yelled pointing to Asia. "Mommy!" Elijah Screamed running to Asia. "Mommy wake up." He said shaking her. He started crying then he turned angry. "Bitch I hate you!" He yelled still crying. I gasped and so did Ray. "Elijah where did you hear that from?" Ray asked.

Elijah ran up to my leg then started biting it. "SHIT!" I yelled as Ray pulled him off me and I cried, not because My leg was hurting like a mother fucker but because my son called me a bitch. Once again he hates me. "Ray just get him away from me, you keep him for the night." I yelled running out of the warehouse.

_______________________

"I hate myself!" I chanted drinking my probably 7th bottle of Vodka. "Bitch don't kill my vibe, Bitch Don't kill my vibe." I sang along to Kendrick Lamar. I grabbed hindu kush out from my drawer and lit it up. I inhaled deeply then blew out circles. "What the fuck? Amaiyah!" I heard Rico yell. "RICCY (REEKY)!" I yelled falling in his arms. "Hold on." He said running away. "Wh-Where ya going?" I asked. I picked up the vodka then took more sips. My phone started buzzing. "SHUT UP PHOINE!" I Yelled throwing the bottle at the wall.

"Maiyah come here." Rico said. "Baby hold me." I said falling on him, "Eat this." He said handing me a pill. I put in my mouth then swallowed it. "MMM, I want you in my panties." I said to him. "Maiyah your my sister!" He yelled. "Mom and Dad don't gotta know." I slurred.

Ray POV

I can't believe what Elijah just did! Asia's ass must of convinced him that she's his mom. "Lijah, you hurt Mommy's feelings." I said bending down to his level. "Ion like dat ho." He said. "Ok that's it, Elijah you are going to go say sorry to Mommy right now!" I yelled picking him up. "Put me down!" He kicked and screamed. I put him in the carseat in my car then drove off.

_______________________

I knocked on the door, holding Elijah's hand tight. Some dude opened the door. "Hi Elijah," He said picking Elijah up. "How may I help you?" He asked giving me a death glare. "Wassup, umm I need to talk to Maiyah." I said. He looked at me funny. "Umm, No. Maiyah is sleep." He said. I heard glass shatter and he ran upstairs giving Elijah back to me. I heard her moaning, the fuck? I set Elijah down on the couch then ran upstairs.

I saw that guy holding Amaiyah in his arms. "R-Ray bay! Th-is is a kick ass party! WOOO!" She chanted. I saw blunt on the floor and about 7 empty bottles of vodka on the floor. "So you're Rayan Lopez." The guy asked. He set Maiyah down on the bed and pulled me towards him by my braids. "Yeah Nigga." I said. He punched me in my face and blood gushed out my nose. "NIGGA!" I yelled. I punched him back and he held his face. He punched me in the stomach and I began punching him back.

"STOP!" Maiyah screamed. I accidentally punched her then she fell on the floor. "Diggy?" She asked. "Maiyah." I said in Sympathy. she ran out the door cryin. "Man now you gonna beat my sister?" He asked. "Daddy, I hungwy!" Elijah yelled running in the room. "Come on little man, let's go." I said grabbing Elijah and bringing him out the house.

???? POV

Hahaha, Wassup ma Niggas? So I know I haven't made an appearance in A long time but I'm back Biatches! So yeah. I'll see y'all in the next chapter or so.

4 hours later.

Amaiyah POV

UGH, My head. I felt like throwing up. I ran to the bathroom and puked my brains out. What happened? I looked in the mirror and saw a big purple/green bruise on my face. I gasped loudly. I need to go clear my head. I put some foundation on my bruise and walked out the room. Rico was sleep on the couch. Eh, he needs rest,

__________

I walked in forever 21 and started looking at clothes. Shopping is like my addiction! Rico always says I have too much shit but hey, I need a variety! "Amaiyah?" someone asked, I turned around and saw my bestie Brooklyn! "Brooke!" I yelled. We did a bestie hug. "OMG, I forgot to tell you, Happy birthday MAIBOO!" She said. "Thanks, I had like a big birthday bash." I said smiling.

"Maiyah!" Someone yelled behind me. I looked and saw my other friend Brianna. "Bri!" I squealed hugging her. "OMG Girl! You look so good!" She said looking me up and down. "Thank you." I said smiling. Me and the girls caught up, got something to eat, exchanged numbers then We left.

When I got home, Rico was watching TV on the couh with his feet propped on the coffee table. "Nigga get yo corn chip smelling crusty ass feet off my table!" I yelled. "Man whatever, you owe me for what I did last night," He said taking them off, "Whatever," I said rolling my eyes playfully. "I see you did more shopping." He said. "Man, hell yeah!" I yelled laughing. He rolled his eyes plafully and continued watching football.

What the fuck is up with Niggas and football! I took my bags upstairs to my room and when I got there, I saw empty bottles and glass all over the floor. "RICO!" I yelled. "Yeah?" He answered coming upstairs. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" I yelled at him. "Well......"