Uno doś thrès pt.1

Ray POV

"Are u sure you can handle the snake?" I asked seductively. Her facial expression was priceless. I just want her to be mine... "Ray, can u handle the kitty cat?" She asked biting her lip. "Hold on..." I got up and ran downstairs, tonight we gonna play a game called "The snack game," u get food and ur partner eats it off of u. I grabbed every damn sweet thing from chocolate and whip cream to sugar and cinnamon. "Ray Bae hurry up!" She called. I hear it, she's desperate. "I'm here now Bae...." "DAYUM! What the hell u making a cake?" She yelled starting to laugh, o so she thinks this is funny huh? Ill show her funny.

"No, but I'm bouts to eat some.." I said in a husky voice. "We gonna play the snack game, I'm going first..." I pushed her on the bed and unhooked her bra, i started sucking on her boobs then grabbed the honey and put it all over her and licked it off slowly. "Uh.." She moaned. "My turn," she grabbed the chocolate sauce and whipped cream. She took off my shirt then sprayed it all over my chest and put the chocolate sauce on top. She ate it all off, making little tounge circles all over my chest. "Bae," i moaned. "Are u ready?" I asked. She nodded her head, that's my cue. I grabbed the whipped cream and sprayed it all over her body. I know she's gonna love this. I spread her legs and started eating her out. "Uuggghhh Bae, keep going...." She moaned. Just when I was about to go in, Elijah started crying.

Amaiyah POV

I looked at Ray who had a pissed face on, i know Hess disappointed, ill make it up later. I got off the bed, put my robe on and walked downstairs. I didn't hear Elijah crying, I heard him giggling...."Aaw ur so adorable..." A voice said, I peeked and saw Prince playing with him...AAW. "Aaw how cute," I said. "Oh uh hi," he said embarrassed. "Why u in your robe?" He asked. "Uh..." "Oh ray got some didn't he?" "NO! He didn't! We had to stop playing the snack game because of Elijah's crying..." "No wonder why I couldn't find the honey and chocolate sauce, nasty asses." "What ever, thanks for calming him" I said walking away. His eyes immediately shot to the tattoo of NWGS. "U a NWGS?!?!" He screamed at me. He took Elijah to a room and sped walked back.

I could see the anger in his eyes, his fists were balled and his jaw was clenched. "N-No.." I stuttered out. "Then why the hell is there a tattoo of NWGS!" He yelled even louder. I was now officially scared our of my mind. Tears fell down my face washing the makeup hiding my scars away. "Amaiyah! Your face!" He yelled. "Uh uh uh..." "What happened to it?" I ignored him, "what the fuck happened to your face!" I tried running but he picked me up and carried me to his room. "Put me down!" I said. "What happened to your face!" He yelled. I explained to him everything that happened between me and Diggy. "O my god, Amaiyah, I'm so sorry..." He said pulling me into a tight hug. "I did everything a girlfriend was supposed do, I loved him, I cooked, everything." I said crying harder. "Shh, I'm here, let it out.." I'm starting to like prince.

Prince POV

I feel so bad for her. She was beaten and raped many times by a gang leader. Now I understand, why she so scared, why she where's lots of makeup, why she wheres sweaters all the time. She needs a real man. I rocked her like a little baby, planting kisses on her forehead every once in a while. I felt a connection with Maiyah.

She fell asleep in my arms and I soon did too.