Caught up pt.1

Ray POV

"babe, im off to work!" Asia said pecking me on the lips, her outfit was a little too revealing, she had on (comment area) "iight baby, umm don't you think that outfit is a little too sexy?" I asked, "ugh you always do this! U know what I'm leaving, I don't even wanna discuss this right now," she said walking off. Asia has been acting I don't know weird these past 2 days, she doesn't want sex, she's always on the phone and she's been like going out in the middle of the night. I know she would never cheat on me so that's a no.I have to be honest, I really do miss Elijah, I mean i know that's Amaiyahs son too but I just feel like he needs to be with me.

"I climb through your window then sleep in your bed, I beat you and rape then you give me head aha. Hide your kids hide your wife," my phone played.

I looked at the number and saw...AMAIYAH?

"Hello?" I answered excitedly. Amaiyah has been on my mind these past couple days ever since I saw her again. I know now I made a big mistake leaving her. I can't imagine how she felt when she woke up...

"Hi ray, umm I found out something," she said.

"What is it?"

"Well, Im not a hater so don't assume that but Asia's cheating on u," she said.

As soon as I heard that, my ears just popped. It was like I was diving into a pool of rage. I trust Amaiyah but I kind of do feel like she's lying because she wants to be with me,

"Amaiyah! Ur lying to me! U know how I feel about Lying! Damn, Asia would never cheat on me ever so u can shut the fuck up!" I yelled.

CLICK

I know that might of hurt her for life but It's true, like I said, Asia would never cheat on me but Im not skipping to conclusions. I put on some clothes and drove to Asia's Job. I need to ask her, even though I trust her. I need her input.

WINDEMERE....

All these Damn busisness people looking at me like they ain't never seen a nigga before, see that's what I don't understand. When I walk up in Asia's job, I be getting all the stares but When Asia walk in here, she gets smiles. SMH. I made my way To Asia's office and heard moaning and groaning...Sexual moaning. The blinds were shut but the door wasn't locked so I opened it and saw something. "Asia!" I yelled, "ray it's not what it looks like!" She tried to explain. "So when you were riding that nigga, that was nothing? When you were moaning that was nothing? Fuck this shit, were done Asia," I said.

I looked at her and tears were forming in her eyes. "Ray, please..." "Shut up! I really didn't want to trust Amaiyah but obviously she was telling the truth," I yelled. Then I heard snickering, "Nigga the fuck u laughing at?!?!" I screamed. He shook his head and I walked off. I really fell for it, I thought Asia was true, well obviously not.

Amaiyah POV

Today, Elijah was at Craig's house because I think he needed to be around a guy considering Rays not here. So I was just chilling here, watching Maury. I received a video from a number, being the curious person I am I clicked it.

There it was, a video of Asia on top of a guy, "OMG!" I yelled. I called ray up so fast.

"Hello?" He answered excitedly.

What the hell this nigga all excited for?

"Hi ray, umm I found out something," I said.

"What is it?"

"Well, Im not a hater so don't assume that but Asia's cheating on u," I'm not a hater, I'm just telling the truth.

"Amaiyah! Ur lying to me! U know how I feel about Lying! Damn, Asia would never cheat on me ever so u can shut the fuck up!" He yelled.

CLICK

U covered my mouth in shock, did he really just say that to me? What did I do wrong? I let tears flow from my eyes onto my cheeks. Fine, let Ray have his heart smashed, let his girl cheat on him, I can't give a damn.

I started falling asleep because I'm really tired, I had to stay up with Elijah all night because he was scared....

*3 hours later*

Damn, my head. I rubbed it in pain as I sat up. I checked my phone and i had 22 missed calls, 20 from Ray, 2 from Roc. Eh, I'm not talking to Ray, ill call roc back.

Ring

Ring

RING

Ri--

"Hello?"

"Hey roc u called me?"

"Oh yeah, umm I was just wondering if u would like to go somewhere tonight?" He asked.

Hmm, I am bored as fuck eh why not,

"Yeah sure but where to?"

"Just where something sexy," he said.

CLICK

I got up off the couch, went upstairs and took a shower. The water was healing me, it felt like magic, like it could wash anything away. I wish my life wasn't so messed up. I got out, dried off and put on(comment area).

DING DONG! I heard the bell ring,

I walked downstairs and opened the door to see roc looking sexier than ever before! I guess he noticed me staring. "Ooh, so I guess Amaiyah thinks I'm Sessy!" He said with a cocky attitude. "Yeah sure, you ready?" I asked. He nodded his head and I walked to his car.