Free

Rico POV

Man, I fucked up badly. I left my pregnant sister on the highway, in this crisis. I'm so fucking mad at myself. I never meant to do that shit especially to Jai. I never meant to say that to her. I know I hurt everyone today, Especially Maiyah. I mean that's the only family I have left. I was sitting in my room, on my phone looking for an apartment in a SAFE neighborhood because I'm pretty Sure Maiyah is going to kick my ass out.

"RICO! I Sware to God, Imma kick your ass when I get back." Ray yelled. I sighed loudly and looked at the condo I found. I bought it and got up.

Amaiyah POV

"I Sware to God Asia when I get out of this tape, I'm going to kill you." I yelled. They just stood there snickering their asses off. I'm not even Joking right now, they are going to get an ass beating of a life time when I get out! But I better calm down before I stress to much. "Haha Amaiyah, like you can really fight." She laughed. I know she aint talking, after all I whooped her Ass what, 4, 5 times? And everytime she would comyou aint talking be back like that's a scary bitch, she ain't never do shit.

"I know you aint talking bitch, I whooped your ass 4 or 5 times and you continue to talk shit and when you try and fight me, you always lose." I yelled. She laughed and pointed a gun to my stomach, "Now Amaiyah, I'm so sorry we have to do this but I love Ray and Elijah will forever be my son," Asia said. Janelle laughed and blew a kiss to me. I don't want to lose my baby, I almost lost it once and I'm not going back. "Please No! I'll do whatever it takes! Please just dont shoot me." I played along.

I have a master plan, These girls are so dumb, they didn't even think about tying my feet up. "Hmmm Ok, Number one I want your shoes." Janelle said. I nodded in a scared manner and she bent over to take my shoes off, soon I kicked her in the face, leaving a hole. She flew back and Asia came running towards me, I tilted the chair back enough for me to kick her in the face as well. I did that and when I knew they were unconcious. I started trying to bite the tape off and I suceeded.

"What the he- Oh hell naw!" A familiar voice yelled. I looked over and seen Diggy, How in the hell is this nigga still alive? Well, he's in a wheel chair, but I'm curious. "How the hell you still alive?" I asked. "Haha, Unlike Ray. I have faithful Niggas." He said smirking. He tried wheeling to me but I ran away. I ran to Asia's body and searched for her phone, I found it, pressed Emergency call and dialed ray.

"Asia, I'm coming for your ass rig-(GCO)

"Ray, It's me." I said.

"Maiyah, I, Where are you?" He asked

"I'm at NWGS Warehouse." I said

"Maiy-(GCO)

Someone pushed me on the floor and dragged me by my hair. "Your coming with me bitch!" They yelled. This was Diggy. We finally reached a room and he threw me on the ground. "Haha, Maiyah. I don't know how you got away from me so many times. Well this time, your ass is finna stay here with me." He proclaimed. The fuck I am! I aint staying here with this crippled, piece of shit Nigga! "THE HELL SHE IS!" Someone yelled. I looked back and seen Ray. He shot diggy in his head twice and Diggy fell.

"Maiyah!" He yelled running towards me. He kissed me deeply and Jai walked in. "Mai Mai, I'm so glad your ok!" She yelled hugging me.

Ray POV

I'm so fucking happy man! Maiyah is ok, but my main problem is Rico, like how in the hell could he just leave his sister who's PREGNANT on the side of the rode? Like if I had a sister, she'd be my idol right now man. Me, Jai and Maiyah were all in the car, driving to Maiyahs house. I know for A fact when we get there, Maiyah is realllllyyyyyy Gonna get Rico but all I know is, she better be trying hard to keep calm before we loose that baby again.

We finally arrived at Maiyah's house and she sprung out the car so fast, it was crazy. She opened the door and ran upstairs to Ricos room. I heard them yelling and all of a sudden it stopped for a brief moment. The hell is going on? I ran upstairs and saw her hugging him, suitcases were packed and Maiyah was crying. "Yo the hell is going on?" I asked. "R-Ricos Leaving." Maiyah said. "I know she's gonna end up kicking me out anyway and I'm almost 22, I need my own place." He said shrugging.

"Rico, don't leave pleaassseeee! I need you here Bro Bro, it's not safe. NWGS is bound to come after us again." Maiyah yelled. "Maiyah, you have Ray. Ray will protect you, if I die then it's whatever but you have to be safe, even with out me here.I'm sorry for how I treated you sissy." He said looking at her face. They hugged again before he walked out the room. Maiyah sat on the bed and cried in her hands. Why is this so damn emotional?