Find him.....

2 weeks later

Amaiyah POV

"Today marks the 14th day of missing Elijah Jay Rodriguez. Police have searched all of LA searching for this little boy. If u have any information regarding him, please contact police immediately," I listened to the news reporter say. I cried hard into my blanket and turned the TV off. I have officially became depressed. Ever since the boss died, Ray always at KTSN and Elijah missing, it's just too much so therefore I'm depressed. I don't come out of the room for nothing. I have everything I need, TV, bathroom and a snack closet. Yep, I got a snack closet, Got a problem?

"Gold all in my chain

Gold all in my ring

Gold all in my watch

Don't believe me just watch

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA," my phone played over and over. I checked to see who was calling me and it was Ray. I don't wanna answer him. I just rolled over on my side and started drifting off to sleep.

DREAM MODE

"Mommy!" I heard Elijah yell as he ran into my arms. I hugged him tightly as I kissed his cheek. "Hi baby, how was school?" I asked. "Fun! I drew a picture of you and sissy," he said. I took the drawing out of his hand and smiled, I grabbed his hand and soon he faded.

"Elijah?" I called out. The whole room stood still and grey. As the world swirled around me, I felt dizzy. "Hey Mai Mai," I heard him call. He caressed my cheek before violently slapping it. I held my face and Cried, "Mommy help me!" I heard Elijah yell, "LIJAH!" I called. He stood in a door way as a bright blue light shined above him. "I love you," he said peacefully before fading away.

I broke down on my knees as the dark world started closing. My tears dropped on the floor making splashing noises. I soon felt a liquid on top of me. I noticed I was under water. I struggled to swim to the top, but something kept pulling me down, it was Roc, "your gonna die like me bitch!" He yelled.

I shot up sweating like a basketball player after a game. The fuck was that dream about? Elijah, fading away and roc? Damn, my head. I rubbed it and stood up slowly. I checked my phone seeing I had 18 missed calls from Ray and a bunch if text messages saying call me.

I started calling him back.

RING

RING

RIN-

"Well look who finally called," he said sounding pissed.

"Shut up ray! I was sleep," I said.

"Whatever, in going to the store, you want anything?" He asked,

Really? That's all he called for,

"Yes, I want some Cheetos, Pepsi wild cherry and regular, gummy bears, sugar cookies and a bag of gold fish," I said

"Iight baby, ayy, PLLLEEEAAASSEE come out of that room," he begged,

"Hell no, bye!" I yelled

CLICK

Tears slid down my cheeks as I looked at my lock screen photo of me and Elijah. Man, I would give anything to find my baby boy, I miss his smile, his laugh and his beautiful soft voice.

"Maiyah?" I heard Ray yell. He jogged up the stairs and entered the room. The cool breeze flowed through the room. "Ugh ray close the door!" I groaned. "Maiyah when will u come out of here?" He asked. I don't know the answer to that honestly, I mean worrying about my baby boy and my boyfriend out in the streets at night. "I don't know Ray," I said looking down. He shook his head and walked away fuck wrong with him?

Ray POV

Ugh, Amaiyahs really starting to irk me about this 'Depression' thing I mean that's my son too, yeah Im scared for him and shit but do you see my running to a room and crying? Hell naw.

My phone started buzzing and it was Janelle. Janelle and I have been getting closer ever since we met. It's like when I'm with her, I let all my worries go.

"Hey bestie!" She answered

"Hey guh, what u doing boo boo child?" I answered trying to sound ratchet

"(Laughs hard) Nothing much, hey I wanted to see if I could talk to you in person, you know bestie talk," she said.

Maiyahs here but I mean she's depressed so that shouldn't be a problem.

"Sure ill text you the address," I said. I did that.

"Thanks Ray Bae, see you later Muah!" She said.

CLICK

"Baaaabbbyyy," I heard Amaiyah whine.

"Whhhhaaaatttt," I whined mimicking her.

"Stop, but I need company," she sayd.

"Wassup baby," I asked plopping on her bed.

"I need you to be here with me," she said fiddling with my braid.

"Ok Maiyah boo," I said. I kicked my shoes off and wrapped my arms around Maiyahs waist then rocked her until she was sleep.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I heard. I quietly unwrapped my arms, went downstairs and opened the door. There stood Janelle in red bottoms, booty shorts and a crop top. "H-Hi Janelle," I stuttered. "Hi ray," she replied. I walked her to the couch and she sat on my lap.

"Ray, I love you," she said. I felt her Lips press against mine. I was in pure bliss. Her lips tasted like Strawberry or cherry lip balm. She added tongue deepening the kiss. "R-Ray?" I heard some one stutter