I endorse these Niggas

Amaiyah POV

"Your Unborn Child Survived," The doctor said. "You are very very lucky Ms. Rodriguez,". I cried Tears of Joy as Ray kissed me. "Thank you! Thank you sooo much!" I yelled. "You are very welcome, as soon as someone signs you out you can leave," he said. Rico walked out and Ray looked at me. "Maiyah, you need to be more careful." He said. "Rico just pissed me off sooo much," I said crossing my arms.

"Just remember how close you were to losing our baby," he said kissing my forehead. I smiled and Rico walked back in the room. "Y'all ready?" He asked. Ray and I nodded and we got up the left. I was in the car with Rico because Ray said we need to "talk out our problems". "Why?" I asked. "Maiyah, she was kissing my neck, I told you that's my weakness," he said focusing on the road.

"That still doesn't give you any reason to fuck her," He stopped the car and pulled over. "Look! I gave you a true answer! If you can't accept that then that's your problem," he yelled in my face. "*mumbles* stupid rude ass." I mumbled. He opened my car door and pushed me out. "Your such a stubborn ass bitch!" He yelled speeding off. I know damn well this Nigga ain't leave me here.

I began crying and walking up the road. I checked my pocket for my phone, Great. I left it in his car, stupid ass motherfucker. My head and stomach was hurting like a bitch because I was so angry but I managed to calm myself down because Ray popped in my head.

Jai POV

I heard the front door slam and Rico walked in my room. He looked so pissed. "What's wrong boo," I asked as he sat on my bed. "Maiyahs pissing me off," he replied in an angry tone. "Where is she, I'll talk to her," I said. "Shit, I left her stubborn pregnant ass on the highway," he replied. Is this Nigga crazy?!?! "You left your pregnant sister on the side Of the rode? She could get killed! NWGS is after her and you know that!" I yelled.

"Well she deserves to get killed." He said. I slapped the dog shit out of him. "Look here, go and get your sister! She almost lost her damn baby and NWGS is after her!" I yelled. He pushed me up Against the wall and got in my face . "Bitch! This is my family, youre just here! So leave us alone," he said walking away. Damn, what the hell is wrong With him?

I heard a loud bang on the wall and some glass shattering. Then I heard the front door shut Again. I walked down to see Ray. "Where's Maiyah?" He asked in a worried tone. "IDK ask Rico?" I said rolling my eyes. "Jai, please! This is a matter of her safety!" He yelled. I became scared at that point.

"*sighs* Rico said she pissed him off so much that he left her on the highway." I said sighing. "Oh Hell no! Rico!" He yelled. His Jaw was clenched tightly and his fist were balled. "What the hell is wrong with you," he yelled. "What are you talking about Ray?" "You left my Pregnant girlfriend on the highway!" Ray yelled getting in Rico's face. "You know what's happening right now right? Janelle and Asia are looking for her, they want to kill her, her child and her family." Ray yelled.

"Fuck that stubborn ass excuse of a woman," he said walking away.

Asia POV

So me and Janelle were on our way to find Amaiyah. Our plan is simple,

1. We find her abs kidnap her

2. We Take her to Diggy then let him rape her

3. We beat the shit out of her

4. Kill her family

5. Get Custody of Elijah.

We saw a girl with black hair and Gold highlights, it's Maiyah! "Nelle, there's that ho," I said pointing. We both smirked and pulled over. I got out the car and threw her in. "What the hell!" She yelled. "Shut up bitch!" Nelle yelled. "Asia If your ass doesn't le-(GCO) Janelle put that white cloth on her face and she passed out.

"We endorse these Niggas," she said smirking. I nodded and we drive off.